Animal Crossing, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
Since my Gamecube isn't working anymore, I've made my physical copy of it into a rom file and have been playing it on "Dolphin", a GameCube emulator for Mac. It's a highly addictive and most fun series of games, I'm personally addicted to it. What about you? Have you ever played it or not personally yet? And if yes, do you enjoy it or not according to you?

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I love Animal Crossing. I have Animal Crossing New Horizons on Nintendo Switch and I always play it when I have the time. I only ever like to play it when I have the time though as I can get quite addicted to it easily. I love to be able to jump on when they do events for Halloween but I haven't as of yet been on for Christmas or New Year with me being so busy around that time, I always forget to jump on.

Reactions: Igba

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
I love Animal Crossing. I have Animal Crossing New Horizons on Nintendo Switch and I always play it when I have the time. I only ever like to play it when I have the time though as I can get quite addicted to it easily. I love to be able to jump on when they do events for Halloween but I haven't as of yet been on for Christmas or New Year with me being so busy around that time, I always forget to jump on.
I also play Animal Crossing New Horizons on my Nintendo Switch too. It's one of the best simulation video games you can play on Nintendo Switch. I'm already addicted to it because I play it at least 3 times in a week.