==> Creation of the week [1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Okay as suggested we will have sig of the week competitions again which I will run every week (if the staff doesnt say anything else.

You have maybe noticed that the thread title says however "Creation of the week" which is no mistake as I decided that you can from now on send all your creations in (not only graphic ones).

Send me your graphics, drawings,peoms, stories, etc!

As we will have such competitions weekly, everything will go very fast.

You will have 4 days to send me your entrie, the next 3 days the members will vote which one they like best

Rewards? Well you all know that its not easy to find good prizes, but the winner will get a small tag (the tag will be different every week) which he/she can put in his/her sig.
And c'mon you all have to have some pride in you which would like to win this competition!Lets see who can win the most until Christmas.

They wont be a special theme this time, start creating guys!

Rules:

1. Only one entry per person
2. You HAVE TO send me your entries in a personal message, do not post them in this thread.
3. The thing you send in has to be your own one (has to be created by yourself)

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah i'll be up for this (not entering) but i'll help out by closing the threads and moving them if needed. Not to sure how you mean to host it though. Do people just add their sig's in here and then you give it a poll?

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
it's just more then sigs you know. And also, i'll help add to the reward by donating some gil to the first second and third place winners. Nothing big really, i'll come up with something good. Also...i will be entering.

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Only one entry so far...just let me know if you need more time guys, its no problem to expand this thing :)
---------------------------Double Post---------------------------
Okay sorry for the double post but due to only 2 entries so far (and the fact that my connection is a ***** today) Im gonna leave the competition open for one more day!Get your entries in guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.