Diablo 3

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
The last rumor/news I heard on this......was Blizzard were going to turn this franchise into another MMORPG. The plot would be something to the degree of, The forces of Hell battle The forces of Heaven.

Deckard Cain FTW

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well I played diablo before and it was alright.. I just found it a bit hard... I think I used some hack or something too :p so I had tons of coins etc.. I like the story line.. but I think I hated the hassle of having to figure stuff out :p

I like games where you can just go in a whoop ass.. though RTS can be fun.. some of them out there. I haven't tried diablo II yet either. Basically I bought a blizzard pack, it came with WCII SC Diablo..

I suppose a RTS could be somewhat like halflife? I loved that game..

As for Diablo.. mabye I'll try it out once more or get diablo II, that's probably dirt cheap in stores by now.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
i started playing Diablo 2 AGAIN -_- (7th time i think)

i'd rather have Diable 3 instead of StarCraft 2, don't get me worng, i'm still lookin forward to SC2

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
...i never played the first diablo, but there were only 4 characters in the first one i think, other than that i don't know

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
The difference between Diablo 1 & 2 is this.........2 pwns the ever loving $hit out of Diablo 1. I played 2 first, then attempted to play 1. It was not even possible.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
Anyone waiting for this game? People were thinking it would come out instead of SC2.
I pre ordered Diablo 3 and began playing it immediately I got it. There were few bugs in the game when it came out but it wasn't breaking up the game. I completed the game 100% and moved to the next one.