Do You Think That Life Is Worth It?

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
I mean look at our economy and the lifestyles people live.... i guess im just asking myself this cuz ive been through alot of crap... and im still in pain. what more is there to look forward to>?:toilet:

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
Oh wow... wait a sec. Life to me is always worth living. I understand there are times in our lives when everything goes so madly wrong that despair seems like the only thing left. Been there done that. On a few occasions things went really wrong and I cried for days and thought that maybe things wouldn't get better so soon but in the end... things always get fixed. I admit it's hard to believe in life sometimes, especially in the world we're living. But if you think that bad stuff happens to make you appreciate good stuff better... that's what I think anyways.

I hope things get better for you, so that you start loving life :).

So as to answer the question, I do think that life is worth living. It's like a huge adventure, sometimes we make the wrong choices, or choose the wrong path or things get dark and confused but in the end, when you look back and see all the good stuff mingling in the mist of problems... then you'll see that life was very much worth living :).

Ahhhhh, don't kill me for being positive pleeease.

DevilsCry

Oct 11, 2006
In TLS's Room
Zenny
They say that life is a bumpy road for a reason. Sometimes its up, sometimes its down.
So yeah you do have things to look forward to, to the up times.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
life isnt enough until you meet your significant other
I hate to say it.. but that's probably right and wrong. I know tons of people, who are much happy being single.. I couldn't believe it myself, but it's the truth.

The only reason why "relationships" even mean anything is due to human nature wants. Other wise people would be fine without one another.

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
life isnt enough until you meet your significant other

Im not saying this is completely wrong but what if you didnt know such a person existed? If you didnt know love existed?

People would be happy nonetheless with their family and friends etc.

Just the society these days tells us everything about being in love, and true love etc.
Back then people used to marry and have kids without loving each other and they were quite happy as well.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Im not saying this is completely wrong but what if you didnt know such a person existed? If you didnt know love existed?

People would be happy nonetheless with their family and friends etc.

Just the society these days tells us everything about being in love, and true love etc.
Back then people used to marry and have kids without loving each other and they were quite happy as well.
I so agree with you... heck back in the day it was "you can't have sex till your married" now look.. LOL everyone sleeps with everyone! :p

I just think it's one of those things, that people get locked on because it's a conman saying or event. So, we all fall into it and feel that it's real.

I think love is REAL... but just not on 1st sight.. I think love is like life. You find someone.. learn from the relationship and move on to another one learning from the last. Then you build on a newer one.. just like life.

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
yes thats true, I dont know some years im fine and dandy with being single but lately its just not working. and you guys are right you dont need a lover to be happy, just enough good people surrounding you. :) thanks

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
Life is always worth living.. even if its just to see what happens tomorrow... i think personally life throws you just as much as you can take...

Yes we are going through financial and global meltdown.. but these things happen, but i think its here.. to make us see that we need to improve on our way of life, and make things better...

But thats just me i guess