Movies Halo: Movie

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous how much difficulty they're having just trying to make this movie? They don't even seem to be able to come up with a plot for the movie. It's so frikin simple. They should just make it be a combination of the novels Fall of Reach, showing the parts following Master Chief, Contact Harvest, following Johnson, and show some of Keyes and the other Spartans stuff during these sections. Then, they make a sequel with the actual game, but use the novelization to add Johnson, Keyes, and the other marines, along with parts from First Strike to show what happens to the rest of the Spartans on Reach. They could then make ANOTHER sequel with First Strike and Halo 2, and then a final one showing Halo 3 and Ghosts of Onyx. Which would of course lead to them being able to make other sequels once more novels/games come out.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well I wouldn't mind see the movie regardless of what the story is about. Although, the more interested the better!

Actually, what might be nice is a story on WHAT happens before Halo 1 eg. all these master chief super soldiers... where they all went how they were created, who MC was before. I'd like to see some back history or at least parts of it.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
I have been able to watch the Halo TV show which came out last year and all I can say is that it did met my expectations. Let's see what they are going to do with further installation of the TV show.