My First Fanfic - Characters

TMat

May 2, 2006
Okayama at the moment
www.myspace.com
Zenny
Okay, so I've been coming up with a couple of fanfics for a while now and had planned to put them up somewhere. One is based off of Naruto and the other is based off of Kingdom Hearts. But the thing is that I wanted to be a little more original with the setup. So I decided to have the stories revolve around how you, not I, create the characters. Yes, these fanfics will be based around the characters YOU create.

I'll start off with the Naruto fanfic first. A couple of things every character will have in common: everyone created is from Konoha and each ninja's overall ability is relatively above average. The character template is below. It's just like creating a character for an RP.

To those of you who would like to sign-up a character, I will be very appreciative and will start handing out some rep points. Many thanks to everyone who signs up!​

Name: (First and last names; first names can be slightly unique, but try to keep last names Japanese)

Personality:

Pic/Appearance:

Primary Combat Tactic: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu)

Secondary Combat Tactic: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, None)

Primary Elemental Affinity: (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lightning)

Secondary Elemental Affinity: (Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Lightning, None)

Character Unique Abilities: (Abilities and/or techniques that are unique to your character. Provide each ability's name and a brief description of each. No real limits here. Be as creative as you can be, but try to not overpower these abilities too much. A little overpowered is okay.)

Biography:

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOOOHHH!!! This seems kool.

Name: Tyleya Majima

Personality: Calm

Pic/Appearance: Long Black hair, Green eyes. Medium Brown skin, 5'6.
Black Shirt, Black Pants and white and black shoes. She hates sandles. Wears her hair down her back and only pull it up with chopsticks in a fight.

Primary Combat Tactic: Taijutsu

Secondary Combat Tactic: Genjitsu

Primary Elemental Affinity: Fire

Secondary Elemental Affinity: Lightning

Character Unique Abilities: Sakuran-Distraction- When in battle she can clap her hands and make you think you're winning a battle but really you losing.

Biography: Majima is an orphan. Not orginally from the leaf village, she was picked up and taken into the Leaf village by the 4th Hokage. No on understood why she was powerful. She is dedicated to her school work and the Leaf village.