New race in SC2

Freespace

May 27, 2007
Zenny
Yeap, their coming was mostly alluded to in the secret mission, Dark Origin. But if the Xel'Naga do appear, they won't be as a playable race, Blizzard made it clear there's only 3 races in Starcraft II.

Good decision? Bad decision? I don't know. Starcraft was just fine, in my opinion, so 3 races should still rock.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
lol i though SC2 ment "soul calubar 2" :p

yes a new race would be nice and interesting, but another race might through off the ballance of the game

remember, there's goin to be a ton of new units so it's almost like theres a new race in there :p

Neo Amon

God of Rage
Feb 12, 2007
In your soul
Zenny
I wonder what side the Xel'naga would support they were almost all killed by the Protoss and Zerg and something tells me the humans would just abuse anything they give them so who can they trust but at the looks of things they have a bunch of hybrids and they are probably more deadly than anything protoss and the zerg have.

Neo Amon

God of Rage
Feb 12, 2007
In your soul
Zenny
It could happen but what side would you play is the answer I would like to know since in WCIII you only got to play as the Dark Elves in that battle.

Phabbyfundz

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
StarCraft 2 was epic and I really think it times for them to release another sequel to the game, I really can't wait for a StarCraft 3 to be out.