RPG Admin Needed

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Alrighty.. GP is looking for 2-3 RPG admins, top re-build the whole RPG system. There is supposed to be a newer version coming out, but I think it will take a long time.

So we are looking for admins to run the system and maintain it.

If you are interested in the job, please send Nitz a PM.

In the PM include:

Experience
Ideas of your plan
How much time you WILL be spending at GP
Anything else you wish to tell the staff.

Thanks.

Spazz

Oct 26, 2008
Zenny
Application

Hello, I'm new, I was wondering if this position was still open, in fact, the whole reason I joined was because of this opprotunity. I have an idea that has never been done in any video game before. I will soon be going to college to study video game design and I was thinking maybe you would let me rough draft my idea on the rpg inferno. I promise, this idea has amazed everyone who has ever had the time to listen, the system, the organization is focused and when critics asked questions about it, it stood up to the test. I know that since im like, the new guy you probably don't want to trust me, but maybe you'll take the time to listen to what I have to offer and give me a chance to give something. Once again, this is revolutionary, if you would like details, just ask.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
if youa re lookiong for another rpg admin. i have alot of experience. i worked on the one for the former site GZ|E and Eternal serene on my own. story lines, my own monster designs. so if your ina pinch let m eknow.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
well i have been added to teh team. i am eager to share my ideas and shwo you guys the creativity i bring to the table.

also feel free to add me to yoru msn's yim's or aim's so we can talk about stuff. i do take this position seriously and have alot of fun building a great story to help bring activity. :)