The Destruction of the RPG

whiteshadow

Feb 4, 2006
CA
Zenny
Alright, I havent been on here for quite a while, but I have to say that the RPG has seriously got some work in for it. No offense but IT SUCKS. Badly, and it doesnt look like anybody is doing anything about it. Bot to mention somebody figured out how to manipulate the system and rise in the ranks so fast.......he must have averaged 15 levels a day. Not only is that impossible, NO MATTER HOW WELL YOU CAN WORK AN RPG, but its extremely unfair to the other players that have been on here since its creation. What are they supposed to do after all the hard work they spent climbing up there stat ladder and then some guy comes out of nowehere and smokes everyone.

And the makeup is horrible now, there are so many weapons and...........this has got to be the most mixed up and confused RPG I have ever seen in my life. You've got the jobs all mixed up on who can use what, not to mention you cant even decide on a theme. i mean really, is it Kingdom Hearts? Or is it Fianal Fantasy? OR WHAT? PICK one for crying out loud, or get someone that knows what they are doing because whoever is on this RPG is either inexperianced or not having any help. It looks to me like everything should be wiped, and the entire theme rethought by people who are experianced in this sort of thing. Do something, because I know i am not playing this kind of game for long when it looks like this.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
sorry admisn and no offense to no one but it does suck to be honets for one the monsters are to easy to kill you want a challenge for every level. All the pics for all the weapons and everything are gone. i think there is easy money pooring out easily so i say take a lil out. To many weapons as well lower them down a lil and make them only that will fit the jobs. Thats just me though and the RP no like has gone down big time and I have been here since the beginning and I have seen the RP to be teally good but now its just horrible. So admins no offense or anything but its gotta be fixed and I am sure your busy but it needs to be done perhaps get new RPG Admins or get ahold of the RPG Admins and tell them to fix it up cause enough is nough.

whiteshadow

Feb 4, 2006
CA
Zenny
We're glad you agree, but is anything going to be done? If your not sure, plese give us the names of the RPG admins so Blank and I can speak to them ourselves.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
were not trying to ask to be staff or that we are staff or anything its just simply that the RPG has got to be fixed. Simple no one should get mad but I am sure millions of people are ticked so someone has got to fix it. I ome and I go and the RPG is still the same.

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Okay guys I seriously understand what you are saying and I get your point and I completely agree with you.

Right now our RPG team is a bit inactive as far as I know they have computer problems or whatever, lets just say they are not here?
Nitz isnt much on at the moment either, so as soon as things are going strong again we will take care of this problem and come back to you, yah? =)

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
That's because the RPG Admins have not been on in forever. So they can't do anything about it. And Nitz said that they would upgrade the site to the new RPG 3 and some new things in the forums. But we lost quite a bit of people who stopped coming on over Christmas break. I can understand that with people who can only get on by the computers at school. Cause I stopped posting for a while because I needed Cat-sama to post in Elemental Order. So if people don't start to come back on this site then it's lost. This site could very well end.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Yes we certainly need some new RPG admins and probably also new staff members, but what can I do? I'm just a super mod no admin.

But Im sure when Nitz is back he will sort out such stuff, there certainly were plans for big changes.

Just hang in guys, I know I will.

whiteshadow

Feb 4, 2006
CA
Zenny
Apparently, he hasnt been on in weeks. And I think new admins may be a good Idea, since cat-sama is in a pinch because the other two are never on anymore.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Hey guys.. well I told the staff but not the members.. my home PC has been DEAD for weeks.. I can only get online from college at the moment... and I don't get much time for PC's here.... Hopefully my PC gets fixed this weekend so we can fix up GP...