This place is still up?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah still up ans should be for awhile. I paid for the server for at least 2 years in advance now. So I don't think the site is going offline for awhile.

But people have been coming and going sadly. I wish more members would stick around.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Haha yeah it has been ages, i remember it got pretty sour there and to be honest i totally forget why. You know between you, me and Neji we could breathe some new life into this place
yeah man it's was so long ago.. I just think we all have grew some pair of ballz now hahaha

I agree with you man.. we can get this place rolling again.

Time to bring back the gaming days!!! Hells yeah!!!

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
So to cover up my ignorant post, having forgotten to come back after THIS one, I'll bump this one.
I'm glad to see that (other than Nitz) I'm not the only one paying a visit once in a while.
How have you been, Cloud? I know this is a bit late for a reply.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah a lot of people are connected with me via FB still. I know most check the place out still. But I don't think many of them game as much as they used too. Guess some people got other things to do rather than game all day haha.

I only got back into gaming this month with time off uni. Finished mass effect 1, 2 and 3 in about a week or two lol.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
So to cover up my ignorant post, having forgotten to come back after THIS one, I'll bump this one.
I'm glad to see that (other than Nitz) I'm not the only one paying a visit once in a while.
How have you been, Cloud? I know this is a bit late for a reply.
Looks like Cloud has disappeared once again! It's raining here now! Where are the clouds! :p