• No, but I have done it before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never have, never will

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I'm with you. I never have smoked and I don't plan to start. Cig smoke actually kinda annoys me. :weird:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
:/ Know what annoys me? When my mom pays taxes like everyfuckingbody else and they try to ban us from being able to smoke in public.

Smoking is my choice. My lungs. Second hand smoke isn't even proven to have significant damage on individuals without previous bronchial/tracheal problems. Fuck off. When someone puts a gun to your head and says " SIT HERE AND INHALE THIS HARMFUL TOXIN ", then complain.

Edit : By the way, I'm not trying to come down on you guys, I know you're not trolling to piss me off because I smoke. I'm just giving it to you from my side of the table is all.

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>It's just like a cigarette, it's something that I do
Once in a while but between me and you
It's just like a cigarette, your body's really fooled
I dont want the truth, I wanna feel fucking cool</div>

Fort Minor FTW

BTW I have once but I wont't again

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I wasn't even trolling. I was just telling the truth. Cigarette smoke makes me cough sometimes. I don't like coughing, so therefore, I don't like cigarettes.
I agree though... banning smoking is kinda stupid cause too many people smoke. Let smokers smoke. It's not like they're all going to light their cigs at the same freaking time!

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
It's not something I go around bragging about <_< It doesn't really matter anyway, I'd still feel the same way as I do now. Like Ray said, yes cigarettes are pretty annoying, the smoke smells horrible, but you gotta let smokers smoke. Give people a choice and take it away, that's sum chaos. >_>

Who WillSmith619

Nov 13, 2006
Zenny
I will never smoke. I mean its cool to smoke but when people are smoking in public places around people who dont want to smoke or be around smoke is where the issue lies. People are not necessarily trying to ban smoking in general, but to ban smoking in public places which is what I'd want. Its cool to smoke at home or in other designated areas for smoking but not around people who dont want to have anything to do with it.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Why? o_O

There are smoking sections in restaurants(where you sit if you want to be around smoke)

And non-smoking sections(where you sit if you don't want to be around smoke)

Yes, smoke wafts through the building. So do the toxins on a freeway full of exhuast pipes =).

Most stores don't allow smoking, like convenience stores all the way on up to the mall.

If you're going to a bar and bitching about smoking, you're an ass-ramming hypocrite for plastering your braincells with alcohol and saying you don't want second-hand smoke hurting you(and if you're going to a bar without drinking, the " bar " part of the experience isn't required for you to have fun)

Smokers are already not allowed to smoke where it's not necessary. It's gone far enough. If a guy gets off a hard days work and can't sit at the bar and have a beer and a fucking cigarette, fuck equality, that's just discrimination. Some places, like fast-food restaurants that are small, I can understand, I don't mind stepping outside to smoke, but I'll be god damned if they're gonna try to stop me from doin' that =/

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Chris, I believe they're allowing exceptions for some pubs and stuff... at least around here.

Who WillSmith619

Nov 13, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox;14461)</div><div class='quotemain'>Chris, I believe they're allowing exceptions for some pubs and stuff... at least around here.</div>

Used to be that way here until prop 206 or w/e was passed banning smoking in public places, bars, and etc.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, SOME pubs maybe o_O; Basically, somebody who doesn't smoke has more of a right than someone who does smoke in a place like that now. I understand not wanting to be all up in smoke if you don't smoke, but I'm not so sure you're looking at it from the smoker's side. My leave from the topic, fellas. =)

Poop&#33;&#33;&#33;

Feb 8, 2006
img232.imageshack.us
Zenny
Smoking in public: I don't really care. One time this guy accidently burnt a little girl with his cig and he just walked away when she cried. That's really nice.

I don't plan to smoke because doing it will catch up with me and my health, and I don't want to waste money to kill myself. This may be an ignorant sounding post, but if I'm not addicted now, why bother getting addicted, losing lots of money, and hurting myself?

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Johhny Blaze;14467)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, SOME pubs maybe o_O; Basically, somebody who doesn't smoke has more of a right than someone who does smoke in a place like that now. I understand not wanting to be all up in smoke if you don't smoke, but I'm not so sure you're looking at it from the smoker's side. My leave from the topic, fellas. =)</div>

We don't like your kind around here

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Poop!!!;14493)</div><div class='quotemain'>Smoking in public: I don't really care. One time this guy accidently burnt a little girl with his cig and he just walked away when she cried. That's really nice.</div>

I just noticed something while looking at your post. While that's a terrible thing, not all smokers do things like that. I know that you probably didn't mean to insult every smoker in the world by saying that, but it could be taken the wrong way. This is a message to everyone else too... try to be clear with what you're saying so you don't accidentally offend anyone or a whole group of people. :pirate: