• No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Ok I know that we can't get clans on the Lite version but just wandering if theres another code we could use to get it? I think clans would be pretty enjoyable. I'll chuck a poll up to see if the demands high enough.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
If we got clans would we be able to get forums which are closed to other viewers who aren't in that specific clan? I mean theres not really much that we could talk about that we can't already but it would be a good priviledge I suppose.

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
From personal experience, they don't last long, and are always ending up to be a waste of time. I vote no.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Dark is right. They simply don't last. They seem like a good idea on paper, but trust me after a few weeks they're deader then a 90-year old's skin. Plus I've tried clans numerous times on past forums I've run and all of them failed miserably in the end.

So, hell no. No clans.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Darkmoon said:
From personal experience, they don't last long, and are always ending up to be a waste of time. I vote no.

Your probably right about that but its always worth a shot, it ad's a little more intrest into the game play and just overall fun between members even for a little while. Its worth a shot and if it doesn't work out we can always take it off again.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
i said yes and agree with cloud just give it a shot and if i doesnt work just throw it out and go back to normal, plus if we have clans, shouldnt all the members be like of the same job, cuz then the people who are like ninja can be like having the shinobi tribe clan or somthing thats soundidn cool to me, and like if we have a warrior clan they can like be called the _______ empire or something but thats if they are like of the same job, who agrees ima start a poll on that

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Alright, an automated Clan system has been added into the RPG Inferno. Click the RPG Inferno menu, then go to the link that says 'Clans' and you can there start one, which costs 10,000 koins, or negociate with the leader or whatever to join a clan which is always free of charge.

Just so everybody knows, clans exist now.

Akamaru

Feb 11, 2006
Zenny
we have clans currently but with little to no use. Is there plans in the making to have
a section to post in our clans, contests, etc? i mean hte clans need to do something, dont they?

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
We already have clans! What is wrong with you people?! Please don't post in old threads.

I appologize for anything offensive I might have said.