Do you play video games in your dreams?

Jon

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
I'm not sure if this is something that happens to other people but as for me, I get it very often and it's completely getting weird for me to be quiet about it.

I dream about playing video almost every night and sometimes, it's going to games that I have never seen or heard of which is why I keep wondering how that came to be.

Does anyone have this kind of experience?

Reactions: Dori

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I think that this is something that used to happen with me when I was a lot younger. I should be about 11 years when I used to have the same experience. It used to be very funny whenever I wake up and realise it was just a dream.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
Unfortunately, I don't have any idea what happens when I'm asleep because I don't remember any of my dreams when I wake up in the morning. So, if I played video games in my dream, I still won't remember.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
I have dreamt about playing video games when I was a child and also when I am an adult. I think it's something to do with someone's subconscious whenever you are sleeping after probably thinking about or even playing video games before going to bed.