Don't make me laugh. 3v1 Brawl

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
I'm harrassing RPGirl everywhere she goes =D.
myspace.com
Zenny
Im bored obviously, the only person around here that was tough to fight happened to be both Stryfe and Daraku. Everybody else either stopped, or wussed out XD.

I'm not going to make any overconfident statement, but basically, I need some practice. I'll fight three people at one time if your up to it. Don't whine if your out in like one post =P

Battle Type: Power/Melee

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No powerplaying
3. No one liners or spam
4. Try to keep it at a paragraph (yes 5-7 sentences if you will)

Challengers:
-Terra
-Reiku Rinsagi
-

Judges: (lol, do we have any?)
-
-

My Template will go here (make your own character)

Template: Lol, i did this when i was reading a chemistry book XD.

Name: Maxwell Hinkozu

Appearance: Brushed back, standing a total of five feet, eleven inches. Hair cut short, a dark violet flare that seems to shimmer in the dark. A strong disposition as his eye reflect this both being lilac colored. Wearing black vest, shortened sleeves, and black bottoms, covered over by a violet trench coat and steel toed boots of the same valor. Body fairly built in the chest cavity, and purple gloves with room to let the fingers breathe, with a steel plate above the forehand.

Personality: A deviant, Semi-strong silent type often mistaken for a mute. There have been instances of his conveyance leading towards kind-hearted, but somewhere along that lies a cynical viewpoint. Usually despises critics of his work. Seeks only to make use of his given skill to craft things with his ability. He's hoping to find his potential a great deal in the outside world in accordance to whats beyond the horizon.[/COLOR]

Homeworld
: Necrosia

Weapon: Baioretto
-A violet blade, mixed with three kinds of metallic bonds transfused by Maxwell. It possesses certain properties from other materials he has added to it over the years giving it an unpredictable assortment. It has on occassion tainted the ground making it poisonous to the touch, but perhaps more than that. It is currently still under study, though, when changing the shape of it's overall mass the properties change as well though composition remains unchanged.

Sapphire Sphere:
An item specially designed to amplify alchemic reactions and ultimately increase the speed in which they take. Carried on the inside of the black vest to remain on Maxwell's person.

Abilities
:

Matter Construction/Decomposition:

It's simple really, Maxwell is capable to see things down to the atomic structure and physically break it down. However, the bonds that are formed in his capability have to be either Ionic or Metallic and some cases where he can make food with plausible . It's not possible to decomposition covalently bonded structures such as something organic like flesh and animals. That enters the forbidden realm, which requires much more sacrifice as it unbalances the chemical reaction. This much being said, he can rearrange the mass of say a cinder block and change it into an umbrella.

Step 1: Material
-Use basic material, like wood, steel, or concrete.

Step 2: Decomposition
-Breaks down the materials and the chemical reaction starts, the cohesive effects appear to morph electrically as the light is given off during the decomposition. This is what is known as transmutation, the form is beginning to take shape as both sides are breaking the matter down atom by atom.

Step 3: Reconstruction
-After making the necessary switch and evening both sides of the equation, the mass of this new object being the product is pulled together in a whole new shape containing the exact amount of mass as the reactants of starting material. After the transmutation halts completely, the user is capable of using what they just created. This takes mere seconds in a battle with creating a new object.

Laws: Main 2 Principles of my powers.

~Law Conservation of Mass: Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, merely rearranged.

~Law Conservation of Energy
: Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but merely guided.

~Loop Hole: Though breaking down covalent material in some cases is indeed forbidden, this doesn't account for the one component within most organic compounds. Carbon. This contributes a third or more of said material and can easily be peeled back so long as the equation remains balanced. Merely tearing this off the flesh and moving it somewhere else is the only sure way to avoid the restricted laws keeping the alchemic reaction the same input as output.

Magnetism:

Magnetism
is one of the phenomena by which materials exert attractive or repulsive forces on other materials. Some well known materials that exhibit easily detectable magnetic properties are nickel, iron, some steels, and the mineral magnetite; however, all materials are influenced to greater or lesser degree by the presence of a magnetic field.

Magnetism is seen whenever electrically charged particles are in motion. This can arise either from movement of electrons in an electric current, resulting in "electromagnetism", or from the quantum-mechanical spin and orbital motion of electrons, resulting in what are known as "permanent magnets". Electron spin is the dominant effect within atoms. The so-called 'orbital motion' of electrons around the nucleus is a secondary effect that slightly modifies the magnetic field created by spin.

Uses: Basics of this ability

~Magnetic Field Array: From the palms, the electrons within the atmosphere are rapidly atered increasing the spin and increasing the output of the rubbing charge causing the field to expand in size. Once up, it can hold within the bounds most objects giving off a magnetic field even if small and literally over power it. Deflecting weaker fields, as well as most living entities that give off a certain charge.

~Magnetic Containment: Locks the foe within the bounds of a magnetic field that emits the frequency from the inside pushing against the body of mass with a weaker field with means to crush it a steel door crumbling when enough pressure is applied. In the event of a merciful transaction, the a hole is created which lifts the excess pressure leaving whats left to weaken the target.

~Attract: Self-explanatory.

~Repel
: Self-explanatory

Bio: (Omitted)

Last edited:

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
I CHALLENGE YOU!!! Time to bring out my favorite undead warrior.....

Name: Styx

Appearance: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e76/rotten-tofu/ShadowWarrior4.jpg

Personality: Wait and Find out

Weapon: Sword of the Dead (sword shown in pic)

Physical Attacks:
Basic soldier/warrior attacks

Special Attacks: (for all special techniques, Styx must thrust his sword into the ground and say something, so most cannot be done in battle)
Eye Of The Dead-Can see the past, future, and present in any one place.
Magicks Of The Dead-Can cast thunder, fire, or blizzard upon an opponent
Time Of The Dead-Can stop time
Thoughts Of The Dead-Can read what is deep inside a person's heart
Call Of The Dead-Summons an army of undead skeletons
Death Sentence-The first person he touches will die. It can only be done once every 5 years
Endless Sleep-Transports someone or something to the endless abyss where they will spend the rest of their lives falling through darkness
???-Unleashes his true form

Bio: Styx was born as an undead human right next to the River Styx, thats how he got his name. Not much is known about his life before being banished from the underworld. He now lives among the mortals. He can bend reality and twist fates, yet his strengths are nothing compared to his weaknesses. Although hard to find, he has many. His true form has never been released yet.

Last edited:

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
Name: Kurai Hiten

Race: Human (under suspicion of being demon)

Appearance: Kurai

History: His arm was replaced by that claw by two demons from hell. They needed him to kill Lucifer himself. Kurai, once gaining the claw, killed the bastards for attaching the thing. Hecan make it look like a normal arm in a sleeve and wearing a glove.

Weapons:

Long Sword: Known as "Death's Reaper" This blade has a red increment on the blade near the hilt, which makes the blade nigh unbreakable. It is said to be able to kill even the Grim Reaper himself.

Hell's Claw: The weapon the demons wanted him to use to kill Satan. If such a weapon can hurt the fallen angel, what other devastation could it cause?

Powers:

Kurai controls blood. The blood leaks from his claw and he does many different assaults and defenses. He can control the blood of those around him as well, but only if there's a wouund on them that is bleeding. The blood can harden, and turn into items of his choice. His usage of the blood resembles that of Gaara of the Desert, but he doesn't use it as much. He can also turn into blood when he focuses enough.

Last edited:

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
myspace.com
Zenny
If I happen to get a third opponent that will be lovely :D yet I have atleast two which is good enough for me.

The Banana: Judge spot?

EDIT:// Opening post, anti up ho's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The distance was quiet, flailing in the means of solitude as it served as an omen of a foreboding nature to come. A tall figure seemed to take his spot standing atop a steel pole looking off into the horizon. The city, down below, damp, dank, and abandoned of all hope into the everlasting pits of despair that seemed to echo onto the Farplane. Nothing to behold other than that of a whim to complete necessity's calling. With listless eyes that contradicting gazed exuberantly out into the vast streets as they were lacking the key component of physical mass thriving with life.

Empty.

What more to be said with such a shifting gaze into was was mortally nothing. Disdain following such taste as the components for new material stayed as a constant. Looking on, the dashed cloak entity moved sliding down the street rapidly. His disposition remained unchanged, though it came to at times. With a brief sigh, he touched base with concrete of a building feeling all sorts of properties of the heterogeneous mixture under the soles of his steel toe boots. The rough rubbing of both onto the malleable surface that would be altered at any given point fascinated the figure more so. He moved over the rooftop and stood to stare into the gaping abyss what was abandoned by it's residence.

"So calm. . .blissful at the seems."

Last edited:

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
Kurai Hiten walked through the city streets. He had been expected by someone to fight. He clenched his left hand, which was still in it's regular form, a normal looking arm in a sleeve, wearing a black glove. he'd reveal it's true form when the time came. The wind blew as he looked upon the night sky, and then at the battle field. A large city, . It'd be hell trying to attack big here but it'd be worth a try anyway. Kurai folded his arms, and looked at the sky again, a ghost smile across his lips. "I wonder, if my opponent is strong. If he is, then I can use this arm in this fight, and then, the battle will get interesting."

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Styx looked up at the night sky. The stars always reminded him of the days in the underworld. He took off his hood and wiped the sweat from his brow. He threw the hood back on and looked at the vast emptiness of the field he was standing in. He took his sword and thrusted it into the ground saying, "Eye of the Dead". He shut his eyes and opened them again, in his eyes he saw his target. He wasn't that far off. He took his sword out of the ground and looked around once more at the empty field. He whistled for his chariot of death. The ground split in two and a chariot pulled by two horse's skeletons came out of the through. "Kurai..." he said to the horses. They neighed and went off to get Kura. Styx took out his sword and looked at the reflection of his eyes in the blade. He smiled and put the blade away, stepping forward. "Everythings in place..."

Last edited:

Kissui Tensai

Aug 13, 2006
myspace.com
Zenny
As the beam of steel was bending to the manipulators will, he remodeled the shape of the said beam into a flying panel. It stood before him merely hovering in front of him. He passed a faint smile as he kept a stationary magnetic field beneath it As he stood upon the drifting plate of procured metals as it seemed to keep itself contained on the magnetic field put in place by the augment figure. His diposition remained unchanged as he glided off of the rooftop and down below forty feet above the alleged streets. There was little down there that served as a mental stimulus to peak attention through the abandon streets.

Silence.

Was all that could be heard below his feet as he seemed to stand among the lost establishment. The lowering ensued with each passing second as he finally touched base with the ground reconstructed the plate of steel into a thin plate of armor that was lightly under his torso. He seemed to be waiting for something, what pray tell wasn't exactly specified. A great battle would take place of that he was certain and he'd need to make the preparations all his own.

"Now to prepare the field."

-Clap-

Slamming both of his palms into the street, he began to constructed the physical surroundings to his liking. As the paved blacktop was being brushed back and the steel components served to stifle as a hardened surface as he morphed that across a wide radius being amplified by his lilac stone. The buildings that expanded within the radius were reduced to mere platforms from which they would move from. place to place with ease. The transmutation after being completed served to fill his face with delight as he awaited what was to come.

"And now. . .we wait."