Forum idea!!! MEMEBER INPUT NEEDED!!!

Neo Amon

God of Rage
Feb 12, 2007
In your soul
Zenny
I think you should just let people make clans because I've been on 2 forums where 1 it gone good but on other it good club but no one we can really fight so it kind of a gamble but it pays off if you let people make there own clubs.

Rika

Feb 21, 2006
Around the bend
Zenny
Gamerz House, season four...
How will Becky win this competition?

I love the name .. XD
The overall iteam does seem grand enough as well.
So, we'd be able to pick our own clan. But, will there be a limit to the number of people in each one?
Or. Will there be 24 in one, and 2 in the other?

Jing

The King Of Bandits
yea i don't think people are getting the point here. This isn't for just RPG... you guys will still be able to make your own little rpg clans and such... you just won't be able to use those clans to compete in the competitions for the houses and stuff we are talking about here. These will be for everything. and yes there will be a limited number of people in each one, it will all be equal.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
theme this, theme that, that's all people are asking

that's just goin to create un-even teams, we need to keep all the teams the same at the start and build it up in time, planning this all now is just causing confusion, right now the only thing that should be different is the team name, if a team wants to use a rankin system let them but later

but i don't think the ranking system is a good idea, every team should just have leader, and that's it, other than that everyone else is treated the same as members of the team

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Now a more important question that needs answered is what theme shall we have it be? What theme do the members want it to be?

Fusion-X said:
theme this, theme that, that's all people are asking

that's just goin to create un-even teams, we need to keep all the teams the same at the start and build it up in time, planning this all now is just causing confusion, right now the only thing that should be different is the team name, if a team wants to use a rankin system let them but later

But Mr. Jing just asked what the theme should be. I'm confuzzled.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
but i don't think the ranking system is a good idea, every team should just have leader, and that's it, other than that everyone else is treated the same as members of the team

i agree, the ranking system might just cause problems, cause there might be people upset about others passing them and then they get mad and wonder why they're getting no where and then that would cause conflict inside the team, and i think we should avoid that.

and also i hate having to keep up at where i am so i don't fall behind every one, cause i get grounded a lot

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
i think we should wait to see who all is in a team so that we know who to assign power to

like if the leader's leaving instead of just leaving the other person might be gone to but if we don't assign the co-leader the leader could pick who he/she thinks is best fit for the job and who isn't leaving

tell me if that makes sence so i can explain it better if it doesn't

Jing

The King Of Bandits
ok the theme idea is out the window, along with the ranking system idea, now i guess the only thing to do is find out who is going to be assigned as leaders, and then a team name once all the groups are put together. So i guess from here it is the staffs turn to finish working this thing out.

And what if when the leader planned on being out for a while, they could just assign someone from the group to be co-leader. kind of like when a king or queen used to be gone for a while they would leave a steward in their place until they returned, then that person would just go back to being a citizen.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
i'm to say your idea's about the theme and ranking system ideas are bad jing those idea's can still be used but first things first is that we need to get the team assemble and ready to go, after that the teams can talk about how they want there team to be, that way every team will be the way want it to be

as for the co-leader idea, same thing, let's get the teams together first, and let the team decide if they want that or not