Furit Basket: Neo

RPGirl

Story

People are bron and people die. But yet we are all diffrent, speach, looks, thoughts but there is somethings we have incommen, life. These are random poeple, they are curse with the vengful spirits of the chinese Zodiac. If they are hugged by poeple from the oppostie gender or get weak they'll change into there animal forms. Can these Poeple who are diffrent find away to brak there curse.

Rules

-No PP
-No God Mode
-This is average life, so no super powers, sorry
-there can be romance but keep it PG
-Fighting is alright but, remember no powers

Character Template
Name
Anamail Apperance
Personalty
Bio

Chinaese Zodiac

Dragon-RPGirl
Rabbit-Tsukasa
Tiger-Uchiha Kaze
Cat-Cat-sama
Horse-DestinyFulfilled
Rooster
Sheep/Ram
Money
Dog- RF-kun
Rat
Snake-Reiku the Fallen
Boar
Ox

Here's me!

Name-Mo-Mo
Age-17
Apperance-
60801.jpg

Animal apperance- Classic baby dragon body, with green scales that glimmer like emarlds, pure blue eyes, Wings that a a mix of blue and green, long tail with red scales following along the back.
Personality- Daydreamer, she mostly quite until someone talks to her then she get strange on them, she a nice and gentle person, shy and she love to take naps.
Bio- She just transphere to the Lyki High School, she lives in a house with some friends of hers. She always seem to be trapped in her mind, but what she always ask her self is who is she.

((also, the animal that is of your zodiac, you are able to talk and understand that animal))

Last edited:

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I JOIN!
i call dibs on the tiger!
Name: Landon
Apperance:spikey white hair, 2 black stripes on each cheek (face only) , black headband, black sweat shirt, tape around hands, and black geans
Anamail Apperance: a white tiger, simple as that
Personalty: usualy likes to work alone, silent unless agravted
Bio: a fast, strong fighter, who just started going to Lyki High School cause he got kicked out of his last school for getting into a fight every day he came,he has no friends and is never paing attention to things other than fighting or occasionally school work.

Demon_Eyes Kyo

He holds the triforce of power
May 22, 2006
in a little place called "my own little world"
Zenny
i'm in!

i call the dog.

Name: Tanshi

Appearance:
indexr1_c1_.gif

like that only without the go stone

Animal appearance: Black lab with white paws, black(duh) fur everywhere else, green eyes, and a long tail.

personality: happy all the time. he's pretty forward and can be very, veeeerrrrrry weird at times. he also skates, and hides his real personality unless hes around only his closest friends.

Bio: The regular highschool skater, he goes to school, lives with his mom and dad, goes to the skatepark almost everyday, and hangs out whit his friends pretty much wherever.

RPGirl

It's was a nice day of Fall, the leaves were changing color and the smell of Fall was in the air. Mo-Mo was on her way to Lyki High School, she just transdfred there. She was walking along the sidewalk and reading her sceadule. As she past people they kinda stared at her oddly, Mo-Mo was wearing the Boys Uniform of the School. Black Jean paints, with a white T-Shirt, covered with a black Jacket. The sleves of the jacket cover over her hands but she liked it.

"Okay, first I got to home then first period and then....." Said Mo-Mo before she started to zone out. "Why is Shelly saleing shells by the sea shore, I mean you can get free ones by the shore...." Said Mo-Mo to herself.
Mo-Mo shoock her head, "No, I got to fouce, oh look there's the school" Said Mo-Mo as she walk past the gates of the school. "My home room is B-7, hmm, I wonder what kind of Teacher I got." Said Mo-Mo to herself.
Mo-Mo entered the school.

Last edited:

Demon_Eyes Kyo

May 22, 2006
Zenny
Tanshi rode his skateboard to the school in the morning. It was only 48 degrees, but hey, the riding would keep him warm. He rolled up to the school and did a kickflip infront of a group of girls. Gotta keep it cool, he thought to himself, not wanting to muff up his rep. on the first day. The girls cheered and he did a boardslide half-way up the rail to the entrance to the school, then jumped off his board, grabbed it in mid-air, landed on his feet then cooly walked inside.

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Character Template

Name: Cautsu

Apperance:
Scan10049_Custom_Custom_.jpg

Anamail Apperance - Cat, obviously. A blond cat at that =D

Personalty- Quiet, yet cheerful when motivated.

Bio- Will finish soon.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Landon is running to school knowing that he wants to be late but will do andything to get out of his annoying parents house. Soon Landon realized he needed to look t his schedual to see where his first class was so he pulled it out long enough to breifly memmorize his classes then crumbled up the paper and threw it over his shoulder."who need schedual anyways? i won't be following it since i'll be in the office more than the principal will." said Landon to him self as he jumped over a dog and kept runnning.He soon came up to a crowed and started weaving through it like rat and then he approached the school and ran up to the door right after tanshi walked inside and just barely jumped through the door as it was about to close then ran past tanshi thinking who's the loser with the skate bored? well what ever it dosen't matter, he'll probly be the first one I fight.

RPGirl

Mo-Mo was walking thought the halls looking for room B-7, "Okay B-7...B-7...." Said Mo-Mo before she zoned out again.
"Why does Santa work the raindeers so hard on X-Mas, I mean its cold and they have family too, I mean X-Mas is about getting togather with family........THE RAINDEERS, MAN!" Said Mo-Mo to herself.

"Ah, you must be Mo-Mo!" Said a Teacher as she walked up to Mo-Mo.
"Ack! Oh" Said Mo-Mo as she looked at the Teacher.
"I'm Miss. Tyk of room B-7, nice to meet you." Said Miss.Tky with the smile.
"Oh, so this is Santa's Work shop?" Said Mo-Mo still tied up in her thoughts.
"EH?" Said Miss.Tyk with a puzzled look.
"Oh, Sorry. Um, I was alittle lost in my thoughts." Said Mo-Mo as she smiled.
"Well, I'll get class started, you wait out here and I'll call you in." Said Miss.Tyk as she walked into the room.

Mo-Mo stood outside waiting for the Teacher to call her in, The raindeers, man....

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
Name: Anzai Koyanagi

Apperance:
Anzai1.jpg

Animal Apperance: an ice blue, six foot boa constricter
Personalty: very put off. not one to talk to others. he's not the nice one of all, but he will put in the kind word for friends. he is very slick, like his zodiac animal
Bio: (will finish later)

Last edited:

Heavenly Damnation

Apr 22, 2006
In your iMAGiNATiON.
Zenny
Name: Mitsuki Bishi
Appearance:
animegirl6.jpg

Animal Appearance: Horse - An all chocolate brown mustang standing 16Hh with baby blue eyes.
Personality: Suki is very cheerful, outgoing, bubbley, and talks way too much. She is smart, but sometimes act the total opposite. Ki-ki isn't very prone to listening to others and likes to do things on her own, making her impatient and hot blooded. Her heart is wild and giddy. She is either very shy around or picks fights with guys.
Bio: Eh...

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Landon is dashing down the hall looking for room B-7 and runs past room P-7.
uhmmmm... was that it? thought Landon as he came to a screaching hault and started running back. As Landon stoped and looked at the room number he realized that he passed B-7 a long time ago and started running back towards B-7. damn it! how far back is it? O-3, O-2,O-1.... when Landon finaly reached the room he stoped for a moment to catch his breath and walked in taking an empty seat in the back.

RPGirl

The bells rings, "Okay, class welcome to the first day of school." Said Miss. Tyk as she stand behind her desk. "I'm your home room teacher, Miss.Tyk." Said Miss.Tyk. "Please don't not think of me as your teacher think of me as your friend, this shool years is going to be nothing but fun, fun, fun!" Said Miss.Tyk with a smile.

It was quite for a while, "*sigh* I'M ALREADY GETTEN BORED!" Yelled Miss.Tyk as she waved her arms and ranted and raved. Mo-Mo peeked into the class room. "Ah, yes. Mo-Mo, come in." Said Miss. Tky as she waved Mo-Mo in. Mo-Mo walked in and stood infront of the class.

"Um, Miss.Tyk...its the first day at school" Said Mo-Mo in a soft voice as she looked out at all the sudents.
"Yeah-huh" Said Miss.Tyk as she nodded.
"So, I really didn't need to come out here and say I'm the new girl, since alomst every one here is new." Said Mo-Mo in a soft voice.
"Yeah, but I was going to use you when I get bored or try to speed up class." Said Miss.Tyk in a proud way.
"Miss.Tyk, you're a lazy ass." Said Mo-Mo bluntly in a soft voice.
"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!" Siad Miss.Tyk with a big smile, "Why don't you say some things about your self." Said Miss.Tyk.

"Um, well...." Siad Mo-Mo in a soft voice. "My name is Mo-Mo and I just transphered here. I think.....that Sally is a moeny hungry girl, I mean you can just get the shells off the shore for free, but no she has to sell them!...Not unless she got the mofia on her side and if anyone picks up the the free shell they'll get killed." Said Mo-Mo with worry.

The entire class was silent, "MAN, THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!" Yelled Miss.Tyk as she laughed, "Mo-Mo you can sit In front of Landon." Said Miss.Tyk.
"Yes, ma'm" Siad Mo-Mo as she took her seat.

Last edited:

Demon_Eyes Kyo

May 22, 2006
Zenny
"Damn, I'm late on the first day." Tanshi said to himself as he ran down the hall towards room B-7. He had stopped in the cafeteria about 10 minutes before the bell was supposed to ring to talk to his friends. Unfortunately, the bell rang 6 minutes early so he had to run to class.

Tanshi stopped infront of the door to B-7 to catch his breath, after about 30 seconds he went in, trying to be sneaky.

"You're late, Mr. Honohibo," Miss Tyk said noticing him sliding across the wall to an empty seat inbetween one of his freinds and Mo-mo. "No sense in trying to sneak in."

"Whatever..." Tanshi said as he went and took his seat. He had his board hidden behind his back, and he tried to hide it under his desk as he sat down.

"Oh, and Mr. Honohibo..."

"I have a name, it's Tanshi." Tanshi interrupted.

"Ok. Mr. Tanshi, skateboards are NOT allowed, I shall take your's until the end of the day, at which point you can come and take it home."

I can't wait until I get a locker... Tanshi thought to himself. He hadn't been assigned a locker yet since all of the standing ones were taken. They were putting in new lockers right next to his last period class, art, and wouldn't be done for a few days. He stood up and walked to Miss Tyk's desk, placed it on top, and walked back to his seat.

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
Anzai was on the other side of Mo-mo, across from the one who had his skateboard taken. He wasn't there when Mo-mo got in, but he was there now. He didn't even make a sound coming in. He tapped her shoulder because he needed something to write with. "Excuse, do you have an extra pencil?" His voice was quiet and sudden, not thst he did so on purpose.

RPGirl

Mo-Mo jumpped alittle when she was tapped, she was in a deep daydream. Mo-Mo handed Anzai a pencail over her shoulder. Miss.Tyk walked up to Mo-Mo, "So, how was the daydream?" Said Miss.Tyk with a smile.
"Not that good, those Pickled aliens were strange." Said Mo-Mo before she could stop herself. "No, I mean.....oops." Said Mo-Mo as she looked at Miss.Tyk.

"I thought so." Said Miss.Tyk as she lightly popped Mo-Mo on the head, "Try to pay more attention." Said Miss.Tyk as she walked back over to the front of the class and continue talking.
Miss.Tyk is right I need to pay more attention........ why do we say PAY attention, I mean its not like we're giving money away just to listen.

RPGirl

"Oh, I'm Mo-Mo, I just transphered here." Whispered Mo-Mo in a shy manner. "Hey aduring lunch do you want to hang out?" Whisppered Mo-Mo as she glanced over at Tanshi.
"I would like to sit with somebody during lunch, since I'm new here and all" Whisppered Mo-Mo.
My first friend here is a boy, alittle unlucky for me since with this curse and all, all I have to do is not to try and hug him, that sould be easy......right?

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Landon, still sitting in the back, has his feet up on the desk and is paying as little attention as possible to the teacher and is hearing every word Tanshi is saying. Then Landon blurts out "Tanshi! Mo-Mo shut up and listen to the teacher!"

Last edited:

RPGirl

Mo-Mo panics, Miss.Tyk looked at Mo-Mo, Tanshi and Landon. "All three of you out side." Said Miss.Tyk as she pointed to the door, "Yes, Ma'm." Said Mo-Mo as got up and walked to the door.
There was a boy who is late, running out in the halls, as soon as Mo-Mo got out into the hall, the Boy bumpped into her, causing the boy to mistakenly hug Mo-Mo.
OH-NO!

There was a loaud -pom- sound and a cloud of smoke covered Mo-Mo's body. As soon as the smoke cloud cleared, Mo-Mo was nowhere in site. Around a corner in the hall was a baby dragon, "Good thing I got wings." Said The dragon, it was Mo-Mo, she quickly ran down the hall, and wait out her transphormation there.

Last edited: