Gaming and Decision-making?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
I personally think gaming can enable us to make better decisions for ourselves. For example, when I'm depressed or suicidal, I turn to gaming because it's letting me think that I could choose everything from gender to race to class. How about you? Do you think gaming enables decision-making for an individual in your opinion?

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
Gaming can definitely help with decision-making. With so many games you have to always make decisions as to what step you want to take next, what move you should take next in a game whether it be story or multiplayer. By you doing this in gaming you are training your brain to make decisions and the more you do that and the more you learn, the more you find making better decisions in the real world becomes easier.

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
If you're not decisive with your decision making with playing games, there are some games you will be playing and you're getting killed immediately because of your poor decision making. Such games require decision making to stay in the fight for long.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
My decision making have been improved from some of the games that I have been playing which is why I can agree that it is a positive thing with those games since I am now more thoughtful when I am making a decision.