Gaming and Survival?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
Gaming always reminds me that survival in life is my goal and my will to live is enhanced, as well as my problem-solving skills because I have to win the game, not lose it. How about you? Do you think gaming can enhance our problem-solving skills and survival instinct in your eyes?

Shiek

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
It actually depends on the kind of video game that I'm paying. I play some games because they help me to relax. You can call it a survival tactics because when you're relaxed, it helps you to me sane.

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
Video games is all about wining or losing. It's all about survival with certain games like Dark Souls or Bloodborne. If you don't learn how to fight and survive in the game, you're going to die and restart the game all over again.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
You will be surprised at how much gaming can help with a lot of things.

Things such as learning to use your strategy skills, even learning how to survive and using your mind to work things out as well are all things that can be done with gaming.

Many still say gaming is bad for you but I have to disagree knowing how much I know gaming has helped me and many others in the past with life skills.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
The kind of video game should you are playing is going to determine how those games will be impacting on the things you're doing in life because if you are playing problem solving video games, it will help you to be more calculating when you are solving some problem in your real life.