HELP US GET RPG INFERNO 3.0... it's easy!!

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Alright guys, the whole GP community here has to help each other out. We can get a RPG Inferno 3.0 for free!

How? Well there is a contest going on at a forum, and if we can get the highest refferal account for me there, we can basically come out with a cash prize, which is EXACTLY! enough for a RPG Inferno 3.0 lifetime licence.

So what do we all have to do?

Simply sign up as a member at: http://forum.creditorweb.com

And Make sure you add Cal813 as the person who refered you, when you sign up

After you make an account, try to make 2+ posts that are not SPAM on the forum. Or even make a thread(s) if you want too.

Also do not make more than one account, unless you want to do that. If you do, make sure you use a proxy, because the admins will be checking all IP addresses, so they will know if you created more than 1 account on your PC, unless you use a proxy.

Anyways I hope we come out with a top prize. The contest their ends April 30th and we need about 20 more referals.

PS: If you've already refered earlier in the month when I sent you a msg on msn, don't do it again, unless your going to use a proxy.

Thanks.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Thanks for the help so far guys.

We also need more people to help... we need atleast 20 more refers or so... In return for helping, you'll get a bonus surprise at the end if we win along with RPG 3.0 ;)

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well so far 10 people have read this thread and 9 registered... *cough FUSION-X...

Also if others read this register! refer the username above and make mabye 2 posts! Were almost at the top!!

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Thanks guys... we still need a few more people to jump and help in.. :p

BTW fusion.. you could help 2 ways u know :p you could refer make 2+ posts and donate :p because we if don't win this referall.. even with your donation we won't have enough... RPG = $100 USD :p

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well.. our chances are high that we will win.. because the other guy hasn't come on for over a week LOL.. he's just getting referalls to win the money. So either we will win or he will. Right now were still short a few referalls... but if we can beat him.. he won't even know. I don't think he suspects that we will come out from behide and own him :D

So people we need a few more.. I can see who has read the thread below and NOT ALL OF U have joined... so please do and help GP out.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
*awaits Nitz's reply on that matter - though the outcome's inevitable . . .*

I'm going to be posting the RPG admin application soon, so watch out for that :D

I registered and posted twice. Now, I get RPG Admin if you win, right? ^_^

You can apply and see what happens... but everyone who helps with this.. will get something later on ;)

Also for the ones who SAID they will and haven't.. I hope you do so.. cuz I'll know who you are.. and if we get the RPG and I know you didn't help... grrrrr... :p