only one user online :eek:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol thats freaky usually when I'm on theres always atleast 3-4 people here ??? but thats a good thing then you could post all you want when no ones around get some post counts going eh Fusion ;)

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I have no idea BTW there were 2 users online one was a guest :p oh and Fusion 4 words for you I promise you, REVENGE!!!!! lol well not really revenge against you but I like that statement you have :D now when anyone posts you can be like I'm too lazy to type just read under my user name and you see what I would have posted :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yahoo Spiders and Google Spiders are plenitful. Good thing we have them too, the more of those that are on the more the site gets put out, and the more members we get. :D

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.SPAMMING RULES.