Im pissed off

A

Agamoai

My tongue is sore from eating an entire bag of salted, shelled peanuts.

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
to annoy him i sit in the farthest corner in the back and everyone else is in the front. so when he hands out stuff he has to walk all the way to the back just to give me it then he has to walk all the way back to the front to teach or sit at his desk.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>to annoy him i sit in the farthest corner in the back and everyone else is in the front. so when he hands out stuff he has to walk all the way to the back just to give me it then he has to walk all the way back to the front to teach or sit at his desk.</div>most of the time anyone tried that at my school, the teacher'd get mad and tell him/her to move closer. but it depends on if the teacher likes you or not.<div class='quotetop'>(Infamous)</div><div class='quotemain'>so?

no nuts no glory.</div><div class='quotetop'>(Poop!!!)</div><div class='quotemain'>Infamous, you got a point.</div>Yes, he has a point, I guess, but it's not too great. It's just not worth it to get in trouble over something so dumb. And I don't think it's even something she wants to do.

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox;17542)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, he has a point, I guess, but it's not too great. It's just not worth it to get in trouble over something so dumb. And I don't think it's even something she wants to do.</div>

du, she's not gonna get in trouble, and if she does then no one twisted her arm to do it. besides it'd be funneh. :D

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Infamous;17563)</div><div class='quotemain'>du, she's not gonna get in trouble, and if she does then no one twisted her arm to do it. besides it'd be funneh. :D</div>

I'm not going to argue with that. It would be funny. :haha:

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox;17545)</div><div class='quotemain'>and you don't know why? o_O</div>

ewww you thought real kisses. thats gross. im gonna kill you.

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
i thought you would be smart and know what i meant. why would it have been real kisses?