• Not really

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Since I know a few guys I know and guys out there period who think that Ada is hot. But do you find her hot?

I personally don't find her that hot at all. Sure, she's got an awesome personality and is an asskicker, period. But I don't think she's hot at all. :/

What do you guys say? Is Ada hot? Or not?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Albert Wesker said:
I think she is, but she's not the best character in Mercenaries. :\

As far as the Mercenaries goes, she is probably the worst character to use in it. LOL :p

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
I don't know, there are times when I think it's a coin toss between her and Leon. After all, she's better equipped since she has some grenades and a rifle. But her low stamina is a real setback.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Albert Wesker said:
I don't know, there are times when I think it's a coin toss between her and Leon. After all, she's better equipped since she has some grenades and a rifle. But her low stamina is a real setback.

Her stamina is bad, yes. 2 blows from a strong enemy and she goes bye-bye. :rolleyes:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Xephon said:
Ashley > Ada.

I agree. Only downside to Ashley is her eyes don't match her or look good on her at all, I mean brown eyes with the suit, hair, etc that they made her with is like. :/

But that rack is indeed something quite atrocious. :D

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Only thing about Ashley is her voice. Goddamn I cringed with all those "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!! Leeeeeeeeoooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!" screams. <.<

Ashley hentai huh? Don't tell me there's Leon yaoi. <.< The very thought makes my head hurt.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jechtsphere said:
Ashely is the best indeed...well there is Ashely hentai :p

Ashley hentai? Dude there's hentai for like everything these days, you'd probably find some El Gigante hentai too if you looked hard enough. ;)

death wish

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
lol dang who started this anyways? but ada is hard to plays as becouse she keeps geting the sucky guns:(

yea probaly u might find el gianta hentia but that will be scary to look at i mean there is nothing but boys there.... only gay guys will go there XD

ok well thats weird things to put here ..... there might be some 10 year old here too :)

and rilly u dont need to be posting that anyways
its only for ppl who are ages 13& up

and if you call them girls sexy you are deeply wierd.....but the last one is sexy :)

Last edited: