Kingdom Hearts FC

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Oh wow. Which one do you think is better? The first or second? Its comes out in Australia very soon and i'm pretty amped. i can't wait to discuss some KH3 theory cuz it looks like its already begun.

Please don't say anything >_<

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
KH 2 gets released here really soon. in like 2 or less months. I can't wait for it to be out. I hear its better than the original. Thats a hard find.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Fusion-X said:
lol are you serious, it's hasn't even come out there yet?

man, why is it takin so long?

Its because of our dumbass European everything lol. As i'm in the PAL region they have to make Dutch, English, french and all those other crazy languages and then they simutanously release it lol. They have about 5-8 different languages they make it in before a PAL release.

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
:laugh

To Cloud's demise over the PAL version, I feel sorry for you guys over in Europe. It takes forever to them to modify the game for you, while it only takes three months to finish things over here. Do you guys even know the release date for it over there?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Vincent'sLucrecia said:
:laugh

To Cloud's demise over the PAL version, I feel sorry for you guys over in Europe. It takes forever to them to modify the game for you, while it only takes three months to finish things over here. Do you guys even know the release date for it over there?

Yeah I just pre ordered one yesterday and it comes out end of september. Can't wait lol. Also it takes longer to modify it cuz of all the languages and usually you will find Europe gets more extras than in NA.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
LOL Yeah I highly doubt I will. I mean i'm hearing all this talk about Final Form, Drive bars and it all sounds so cool. I always love the RPG's where you can upgrade and all that jazz. I just think it add's to it in someway that your character looks heaps powerful at the start even though he totally sucks LOL.