Last Anime you watched...

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Anime; anyone watching?

Anyone watching any anime right now? I just finished Lucky Star(I'll you for bashing this, literally. best anime ever, screw the haters.) and I've moved on to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When the Cicadas Cry). It's kind of a thriller/horror/mystery anime, even though its not very graphic or gory at all, a lot of it's horror is more psychological than anything. It starts slow but when I hit episode 4 I was hooked. Is anyone watching any anime series currently? If not, what are some series you've really enjoyed?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Re: Anime; anyone watching?

I've been watching Blood+, Naruto, and Bleach on Cartoon Network. I was watching subbed episodes of Bleach, but I haven't seen one for a while. I've been meaning to watch some other anime online, but I've been doing other stuff.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny

Blood+ is crazy! I started watching it but it as back around when Youtube dropped the hammer really hard on copyright infringements, and I haven't found an alternate place to watch it yet. I still plan on watching all of it AND Gantz, though(I mention Gantz because the two anime are similar in style, to a degree).

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny

Adult Swim is about halfway through Blood+

I'll PM you about the episodes...

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny

I've managed to catch a few episodes of Blood +, now I might be delusional from the drugs my mom puts in my food but... is this the story of the girl from Blood: The Last Vampire?

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny

wtf, i'm coming to eat at your house for some of this drugfood..

and not sure <_< never seen that other show/movie, rayfux might know tho

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny

Not good drugs, bad ones. The kind you die from.  :-\

Also, if you haven't seen Perfect Blue then I'd say it's worth a watch.