Last show you watched?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
What's the last TV show you watched? Or what are you watching at the moment?

The last thing I watched was Inuyasha.

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Aqua Teen Hunger force

If anyone likes this show.The season 4 dvd is on sale for 15 bucks at curcuit city.It contains 22 episodes.Im trying to go and pick it up.GO BEFORE SUNDAY

Queue

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Master Shake is cool

Descendant's of Darkness: The Devil's Trill episode 1

Muraki's not in it *cries*

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I just finished watching Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim. Now I'm partially watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on G4.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(GrayFox)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just finished watching Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim. Now I'm partially watching Star Trek: The Next Generation on G4.</div>

*PUKES* you know what that show is on like 6 hours on Spike tv,It has no right to be on G4.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
It's one of the best things on G4.... even if it is on most of the day. If you don't like it, then don't watch it. :rolleyes:
Anyway, right now I'm watching Close To Home.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
Now I'm a treky,and an Star wars fanboy but I have the Complete condition of Startrek :TNG on DVD,But is'nt G4 supposed to be only Videogames since they took over Tech tv?:sobs:Oh yea they (G4) is competing with Spike since more people watched Spikes Video game adward show more than Gphoria,and Did I mention I was at Gphoria and I met everyone at G4? And I was in that one part when Jonny Extream broke through the paper wall and gave belly dances?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, it's supposed to be, but I guess they just couldn't get enough shows to do that. That's why they have stuff like anime unleashed and Star Trek: The Next Generation. I heard they're going to be showing the original Star Trek series sometime soon also.
It's really dumb that they cancelled a bunch of stuff when the merged with Tech TV...

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
samuri champloo T_T moogen better not die were both to much the same:D just like spike speagel Waahahahhaa.