TV Lmao at Kanye West

Armostat

Jun 18, 2006
Texas
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I didnt see a thread about this but what I did see was Kanye West pull hoe-move on Taylor Swift on the VMA's. Its kinda awkward how he just popped up outta nowhere.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
LOL... didn't I post this earlier? :p

no it was sad on KW's part... I lost total respect for the guy. I don't care how sorry he is... you just don't do that crap.. at least not to someone who isn't a total jackass!

KW... i'm never buying any of ur music ever again!

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I hate all this new Kanye West hating. I hated him a long time before this, but before it was uncool and douchebaggy to hate him. now, it's uncool and douchebaggy to like him. ORIGINAL HATERS FTW!

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
I thought he was okay at first, but over the years his music has changed to crap....

He had a few good songs to begin with, but if you noticed, ever since 'Stronger' Kanye hasn't come out with anything halfway decent. If you want to hear someone with a funnier and better opinion, search Shande Dawson's video on youtube.

My opinion on the Kanye/Taylor thing:
Kanye is a douchebag, I've never liked the guy, never liked his music, but honestly, that's just because his music isn't my style, not that I'm saying I'm a gigantic fan of Taylor Swift either, because country music isn't my scene either, although everyone on my mother's side of the family listens to it, so I hear it quite often, and I don't dislike it either, so as you can see so far, my opinion is unbiased.

When Kanye stepped up onto the stage, I knew something was going down, and when he interrupted her, I think that's the point where everyone just wanted to slap the **** out of him. But saying that Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" video was better? It was just her dancing around in a unitard, really now? That doesn't seem like a good video to me. I would understand a LITTLE better if it was another very extravagent video, but something as simple and stupid as Single Ladies? No. Very, very bad move on Kanye's part. I find it funny how he keep apologizing for it, but do you think he really means it, or just wants a bit of the bad publicity to go away?

Sorry, I've ranted on for long enough. So here you go!