New Skin

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well we all are gamerz right?! Do we love anything more than Dark Blood or Red Sun? Any gamer should love this skin tone and overall! Hats off to Nitz!

Btw, did you make it? Cause it will take me a month to make somthin like this!

And also, dont we need a header / banner on top? Shall i make some?
thanks.. and yeah we need a header.. I haven't worked on one.. if you want to go for it.. then that's cool!! show us your skills!!! =P

~$#@ggY~

May 30, 2008
Zenny
those icons are simple DOCKLETS for vista, i just redesigned them a bit! glad you guys like'em! i got more of them! i'll post them soon in the blogs!

~$#@ggY~

May 30, 2008
Zenny
recitative colors makes you miss the key point / names! we are gamerz-place and we need to show with pointing it out! if i give it blue, the whole logo thingy will be something like common banners and all! I'll change the colors next time!

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
the green fox skin was awesome i love green ^^
but i think for the forum thing we should use like legend of zelda colors like four sword or some thing cause every one else uses sonic or mario or master cheif the only places that seem to use zelda are Zelda only places

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
the green fox skin was awesome i love green ^^
but i think for the forum thing we should use like legend of zelda colors like four sword or some thing cause every one else uses sonic or mario or master cheif the only places that seem to use zelda are Zelda only places
Well that has been the problem for GP.. if we use Zelda like colors people will assume the site is leaning more towards Zelda games... It's been that way for awhile. I've used different skins.. and they all have leaned towards a certain brand...

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
well then howabout instead of like Showing games and game colors why not like company colors like how capcom is blue and yellow and how nintendo is red and white and X box is green and black and playstation is.... well playstation is just w/e it's sony so silver or black or both