Official 3.0 Updates & Announcements Thread

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
upgrading as im typing.. so it should be done soon. There aren't many changes at all. The only thing that might be fixed is ALL bugs and the speed etc.. RPG should load faster.

However, since 3.0.0 is out.. next will be 3.0.1 etc.. each one will have something new added to it, so if you have ideas let me know and I'll pass them on to the creator Zero.

Thanks.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
Well, we just had quite a scare . . .

There was a minor bug in the hack that said that it was still RC1, not 3.0 Gold, and I got sucked in and ended up effectively reinstalling the hack, and as a result it basically deleted all the phrases - there was no text! xD xD xD Luckily Zero Tolerance fixed it, though I was pretty pissed off at myself for it.

No data was lost, though I will be backing up all the data in case of (me causing xD) an even bigger problem.

Lastly, I plan to open up a private beta of the RPG for staff, VIPs and Supporters soon, so keep your eyes peeled for an announcement regarding that.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
It isn't online just now, but there should be a link to the RPG at the top of the page, unless you're using a skin without it, like the KH/FF one we recently added. In any case, you can use this link to get in.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
Ok, the RPG will be up very shortly for private betas, but we are having problems with the monster data, so a few will not be included ATM. Unfortunately these include 2 bosses so you won't be able to go past DI right now. The beta will last about a week, but if it does go overtime will be done by the end of the month. After that, the RPG will be "released".

EDIT: Beta's now online, feel free to PM or email me at mason.cox@bigpond.com if you have any questions.

Last edited: