One thing that you don't do in a game?

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
In open world games, almost anything is possible because you're allowed the freedom to play how you want. But with such a freedom, which particular thing won't you be willing to doing in the game? Even it means costing you some points, you won't do it.

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
Some years ago when I was still a kid, I might have cheated when playing some games but that's not something I would do now no matter how the game gets. I would never cheat to win or beat any game right now.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
When it comes to playing a game and especially an open-world one, I would say that the things I avoid are cheating and also doing things such as betraying someone in the game if there is a way to do that.

I always feel guilty when it comes to betraying someone in a game so I always try and avoid that.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
One thing that I've told myself never to do with any video game that I'm playing is to never rush play any of them. Whenever I rush a game for any reason, I will miss out on more than 50% of what I'm meant to enjoy in the game.

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
I don't spend real money in any kind of video games that I play. All those games microtransactions can never see any $1 of mine.