Reading while driving

Armostat

Jun 18, 2006
Texas
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I was reading in the car and my bro comes up to me and iz like "Howz can youz read in the car????".

And I like "I just do :rolleyes:."

Is anyone else capable of reading without getting dizzy while in a car ride??

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I was reading in the car and my bro comes up to me and iz like "Howz can youz read in the car????".

And I like "I just do :rolleyes:."

Is anyone else capable of reading without getting dizzy while in a car ride??
It's tough... so much shaking that you don't want to read and it's hard to sit in the comfortable position. I'd probably not read unless I was in a RV or something and had a comfy bed :p

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
oh my god, I thought you were talking about reading WHILE DRIVING. Like, while sitting at the wheel. Cause there are some weird ****ers out there who do that. Last Wednsday or Thursday I was driving to either South or North Carolina depending on what day it was and I saw some guy driving with a ****ing novel on his ****ing steering wheel and he was ****ing reading it! Needless to say, I made sure I got some few cars away from that guy.

Anyway, yes I can read in the car, I just don't because I have literally read every single one of the hundreds of books that I own and rereads get boring.

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
HAHAHAHA, I thought that too at first, reading while actually driving. And that guy you saw is just insane, he's lucky if he's still out there. But people do all kinds of things while driving o_O. And then... oops, accidents happen and it's no one's fault, oh well.

And @ Laura, yeahh, I think reading in the plane should count, haha cuz that I can do, lolll.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Lol Sergeant, i don't think he was refferring to maps but okay

and i can read in the car too!!! (tho i can't actualy drive yet) but i once read about 7 eighths of Eragon in the car... needless to say it was a long drive x.x

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
As long as I'm not the one who's driving and I'm sitting comfortably, I can read all through the car ride. I have a very good calm body countenance. Reading books is my hobby, so I can do it.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
If I am not the one driving then I don't mind reading. I am someone who suffers from motion sickness and whenever I went out with family for a day out that meant we would have to travel quite a bit, reading was what took my mind off it.