RPG delayed..

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well I got word from Daraku.. and it seems he's grounded and can't get to the internet much.. at all.. so I guess that means he's off the RPG admin list.

And Xemnas.. just hasn't been on for a real long time.. I'm not sure where he is and he hasn't left any note for his long absense.

So now... I'm left with a delay here and no RPG. So at this point I'm thinking of fixing and building what ever is left myself, unless someone wants to help and has RPG knowledge already..

I also CAN'T for on it.. till Aug 14, because right now my final exams are going on. After that date, I'm free till sept :D

I just wanted to make this post, so members don't wonder why the RPG is so late and when it will be up.. I know we said it would be up June... now 2 months late :almost:

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
hmm, what kind of skills do you need? skills as in knowledge HOW to put stuff up, or just some help putting stuff up? im not sure if its just basic buttons but I would be happy to help and I have alot to offer (detail in the PM)

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well I myself have to look at what work has been done and figure it out too. After that I'll let you know what's done and what needs to be done. But I plan on having it done by end of August for sure, but I have a feeling we will be done within the aug 13-20 week.