Some changes on the way

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
We are going to be making some organization changes to the forum soon.

I've already made one change already, actually...

I moved all mods to the super moderators usergroup, renamed the moderator usergroup to "unused", and then renamed the super moderators group to moderators.

What does that basically mean? The moderators and super moderators usergroups have merged and all previous moderators now have super mod powers. As for setting moderators for individual forums, that won't involve a usergroup change.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
They need to have a chance to actually be able to do things. In the former setup, their powers were very limited. Now they can ban spammers and things like that.
And it's just more organized now too. We don't need two different groups for moderators... just moderators of certain boards (under the regular member group) and the moderators of everywhere, the ones in the moderator usergroup.
Though I am going to look over things. Some of the mods are inactive, and things like that...

UPDATE: Actually, I may remake the old moderator group. But it will be a secondary usergroup to make things easier. I'm not 100% sure yet though.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I just created a secondary mod group so everyone just has the same power they had before. Except for some inactive mods that I demoted to secondary mods.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Wait...
Everything is back to the way it was.... Super Mods are Super Mods again again, Mods are Mods.... but Mods wont show up in the legend... this is to make things less confusing to new members.

Before, a new member would be a mod with a special color name, but they might not be able to do things on every forum, since mods only have power on some forums. Now if they see someone with a different color name, they'll know that person can help.

This is because I figured out how to remove usergroups from the user color legend.