Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Which do you prefer? And Why??

I've never been a star trek fan.. it's not a bad show, but I never really liked it. I haven't seen the movie either, but I hear it's pretty good.

I've mostly been a star wars fan and loves all the series :D

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
I love both tbh. I saw the new Star Trek for my brothers birthday because it was the same day. I really like all the star Trek movies, have the series on DvD. I also like all 6 of the star wars movies, but the second trilogy had less acting and more action, where as the first trilogy had people who knew how to act.

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
Star Wars totally for the win!! I was a Star Wars fan almost before I could speak, hahahaha. I loved all the movies though I prefered the old trilogy better. I like Star Trek, just not a big fan of it.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
I loved the old Star Wars movies. And I loved the new Star Trek movie. I've never seen the show or any other Star Trek movie. And I didn't care all too much for the prologue trilogy. (Acting reasons and stuff like that. The story was good but not the actors and actress')

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
i cannot believe i have not weighed in on this yet.. but hells yeah star wars is the best. keep in mind the original star trek was cancelled before it made any noise to the people.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
I don't see any reason why it is not going to be Star Wars that most people are going to choose because it is far more better than Star Trek.

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
With the kind of fun that I even have with playing Star Wars video games, it's an obvious choice for me to make. I'm currently playing Star Wars : Battlefront II.

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
Which do you prefer? And Why??

I've never been a star trek fan.. it's not a bad show, but I never really liked it. I haven't seen the movie either, but I hear it's pretty good.

I've mostly been a star wars fan and loves all the series :D

For me, Star Wars franchise is a very big TV show. I have watched everything there is to be watched in the franchise. I have now started rewatching some of the old one's I have seen. I'm watching Obi-Wan Kenobi now.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I would have to say neither. I always remember growing up, my mum would always watch Star Trek and I could never get into it. I had a brother who enjoyed Star Wars as well but again not something I could get into.