Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
I've just saw the trailer for the new smash bros that will be comming out on the Wii, and omg awesome to the extreme

they showed some new characters like "MetaKnight" from the kirby series, an angle character named "Pit" i think he is from an old NES game, also Zero Suit Samus, Wario, and belive it or not Snake from metal Gear Solid will be in it,m how awesome is that

has anyone else seen it?

kyuzo

Jun 1, 2006
California
Zenny
I can't wait either,i'm a BIG smash bro's fan I played every single one in the series this one gonna be the best one yet,and Pit is from the old Nes game Kid Icarus thought I might add that info for those who didn't know.

Link

Ultimate PWNage
Jun 1, 2006
Eh..
Zenny
Yeah Link however is looking as sweet as ever maybe even better... He rocks and now he even has a special move? Ultimate pwnage for me....yeah!

kyuzo

Jun 1, 2006
California
Zenny
Yeah I heard about the new special moves.I wonder what kind of
special ability does Luigi have, BTW he's my favorite smash bro's character

Sheena Fujibayashi

Jun 17, 2006
Mizuho
Zenny
Whoops... I made a thread about this game and I didn't see there already was one before I did it lol

This game looks cool if any of you want to know more about it check out this website: http://www.smashbros.com

I've also heard that some more 3rd party characters will make appearances in this game... such as Sonic and MegaMan... However those two appearing are only rumors

Last edited:

Link

Ultimate PWNage
Jun 1, 2006
Eh..
Zenny
Those are in fact just that nothing more. However, I did read an article that stated they are taking out some of the people that were in melee.

Sheena Fujibayashi

Jun 17, 2006
Mizuho
Zenny
Link said:
Those are in fact just that nothing more. However, I did read an article that stated they are taking out some of the people that were in melee.

I figured that.... and why would they take out people that were in Melee?? That's one thing you should NEVER do to a sequel if you ask me is take out people from an older one....

kyuzo

Jun 1, 2006
California
Zenny
Are you serious!? The game will lack luster if they do that.so many fan will be disappointed if that happens.But I'll be okay with it if the lean mean green fighting machine Luigi stays in the game.

The Laughing Man

Aug 7, 2006
A "safe" place.
Zenny
Well, i'm not so sure about Megaman being in Brawl but i'd love to have him in it. I have a feeling that Sonic will be included however. Thats the first character who comes to mind when you think about 3rd party.

~The Laughing Man~

Akira

Aug 7, 2006
In the Darkness
Zenny
Ah yes..The new Super Smash Bros. game,I cant wait for it. Me and some friends played melee for about a whole 24 hours once. I cant wait to play as Pitt.