TV The Cleveland Show

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
i did not catch the show. i been looking for it on hulu.com though.. can't find anything..

i am not too sure about the show. i don't think it will have the zazz that family guy has or that catch you off guard humor that maerican dad has.. but being as its a family guy character.. i'll give it one season and i think it will not make it.

edit. i just saw the trailer. it says sept. 27th

Last edited:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
i did not catch the show. i been looking for it on hulu.com though.. can't find anything..

i am not too sure about the show. i don't think it will have the zazz that family guy has or that catch you off guard humor that maerican dad has.. but being as its a family guy character.. i'll give it one season and i think it will not make it.

edit. i just saw the trailer. it says sept. 27th
I found it online. I forgot the site now, but I found it on youtube. Someone posted a link to a video sharing site.

The first episode wasn't too bad. I don't think it's a horrible show, but it wasn't as funny as family guy.

BTW, apparently they already have started on season 2 now....

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
wow soon fox will be overtaken by seth mcfarlane's cartoons. family guy, american dad and now the cleveland show. but i wonder if they will even be doing a new season of american dad.. wonder if the cleveland show will be taking its place.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
wow soon fox will be overtaken by seth mcfarlane's cartoons. family guy, american dad and now the cleveland show. but i wonder if they will even be doing a new season of american dad.. wonder if the cleveland show will be taking its place.
I think Cleveland show will shut down soon.. maybe season 2 will get canceled.. who knows. I won't say it's bad, because lots of old characters are in it still. I think it isn't as funny, but still entertaining.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
The Cleveland Show is a TV show I have watched in the past but I wouldn't say that it is one of my favourites. I can't honestly remember the last time I watch The Cleveland Show but it has to be a few years at least.