The Do it Rp

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
This is a free Rp. If you want to go and save the world by destroying some evil guy, go do it. If you want to do nothing. Do it. If you want to go and kill someone...do it.

You can use any character from any game, show, or movie. If you think it, you can use it.

The rules:

Not God moding and PPing
No controlling other peoples characters

Name:
Appearence:
Bio: (If you want one)

Mine:

Name: Ghost
Appearence: All black clothes. and a gun. A big sniper rifle
Bio: Whatever I want it to be.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
In this Rp you can join or leave anytime you want. If you join with a different character post up their name and all that stuff. Remember...do whatever you want. You can interact with the other posters too.

Ghost lifted his head up to stare at the flapping cloth over the doorway. The wind was blowing hard today. It was very unusual. He pulled his dagger and put into his sheath. He walked over to the sink in the kitchen and started to wash his hands. The color of the liquid changed to red. He put on his gloves and walked out the flapping door. "No one will miss him." He said quietly to himself. He turned right and started to walk down the street. More like up the street really. He was heading up a hill to the chambers of a Major of the army. He had some unfinished business with him.

It just so happens that Ghost was a Hitman. At the age of 15 he learned the basic fighting techniques and many different ways to assassinate someone. He was released from training at the age of 22. He had stayed longer at that school than anybody else had. Not because he stayed to learn more. But because he failed most of his classes. Then finally he decided to work. As a freelancer. Going around to find meaningless jobs. This one was special though. He had an obligation to kill the Major.

Reiku Rinsagi

Angel of Darkness
Jun 25, 2006
In the shadows of your heart and the deepest darkn
Zenny
A portal opened up upon the setting of the sun, a hooded figure walked form it. he was carrying a boy with brown, spiky hair and blue eyes. He carried him to a stone and then went walking away. He'd been looking for something, and an injured ally would only slow him down greatly.

'Where are you going?' The boy called out to the hooded figure. He just looked back form under his hood and spoke quietly. "I'll be back when I find what I'm looking for. Riku will find you later and then you can catch up." He started to run forward, slashing through the thick forest, as well as dark shadows that appeared every once in a while. The boy on the rock wasn't as injred and helpless as he seemed, as he took care of a few himself, but the strain hurt him, so he'd be no use if a real enemy came to fight. Roxas just looked back at Sora and knew this was best til he got some help.

Terra

Apr 30, 2006
Sunset Horizons
khcentral.kh-united.com
Zenny
Riku wandered through the streets of the strange town he was in. He had gotten a message a few days earlier. Sora was in trouble and needed him. He started into a slow sprint. The city was unlike any he had ever seen. He knew he had never been there. He made a left and found himself at a dead end. He turned to make sure no one was looking, then quickly and quietly walked though the wall/portal.

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
Zenny
Ghost stopped in front of two massive doors. He tilted his head just to see how big they actually were. They were big. Ghost koncked on the door. They slowly opened. A gaurd walks out and stands in front of Ghost. "What is your business here?" The Gaurd asked. "My business is to..." Ghost started but then he pulled his arm back and thrusted it forward. The gaurd fell to the ground, bleeding. Having no time to react he died. His screams would have allerted the other gaurds and probably the major.