THE EMPIRE!

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
The Begginning:

The Continent of Verizon has been peacefull for 1,000 years. Everyone got along and lived in harmony, but there was a few who didn't like sharing, getting along with everyone and had differences. This few seeked power and riches. Rapidly this few turned more people into greedy, evil persons. The group grew so large that soon greed and darkness spread tru out the continent.

THE EMPIRE:

All the people who felt into the darkness, eventually formed an evil empire and started to take over the continent, and leaving the few good people in misery.

WAR :

After darkness took over, the few good decided to put up a fight the empire and take back their land and have peace in this continent again. Eventually They allied with the next door continent of Midgar, and they formed the rebelion. War broke lose, a few victories to the rebels, but the empire was just to strong.

Truth or Legend? :

It was said that a few adventures from midgar will become warriors, join the Rebels and put an end to the war and the empire bringing peace back to Verizon, but is this true or just a legend?
=======================================================

Ok so our story begins:

make your character as you like with of course the basics:

NAME:
RACE:
MAGIC: ONLY 2 FOR BEGIN LATER ON MORE. (LVL 1)
LIMITS: NOT AVAIBLE TILL LATER ON.
Specials:
WEAPONS:
ARMOR:
BIO:

========================================================

WE WILL ALL START OUT AT HOME, JOURNEY GAIN EXP, EVENTUALLY MEET AND JOIN THE REBELS OR THE EMPIRE. GET INTO THE WAR AND DECIDED THE OUTCOME, PEACE OR MISERY.

LIGHT OR DARK?

WE WILL ALL START AS GOOD INDIVIDUALS BUT EVENTUALLY YOU CAN CHOOSE TO JOIN THE DARKSIDE AND JOIN THE EMPIRE, LIGHT AND BE WITH THE REBELS.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU ROLE PLAY YOU DO AS FOLLOWED:

EXAMPLE: *GEORGE RUNS TRU THE FOREST AND FALLS INTO A HOLE*
*GEORGE YELLS "SOMEONE HELP ME!"

WHEN YOU NEED TO SAY SOMETHING THATS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH THE STORY, QUESTION OR ANYTHING

TYPE OCC: *MESSEGE HERE*

ENJOY LOL MY FIRST ROLE PLAY EVER MADE HAHAHA.

NAME: GEORGE
RACE: HUMAN
MAGIC: HEAL, THUNDER. (LVLS 1)
WEAPONS: IRON SWORD
ARMOR: IRON

BIO: TO COME

Last edited:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
First REAL role-play ever here for me. I'll join. ;)

NAME: Shanagus
RACE: Human
MAGIC: Heal, Blizzard.
WEAPONS: Mage's Staff
ARMOR: Magician's Cloak

BIO: To come.

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
NAME:Tiny Hitman
RACE:Human
MAGIC:Fire, Spark
WEAPONS:Twin Blades
ARMOR:Gang Bangers Vest

Bio: Is a tough guy who loves to fight and kill so watch out!

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
NAME: Daeva
RACE: Paladin
MAGIC: Revive, Fist Of Heavens
LIMITS: NOT AVAIBILE TILL LATER ON.
WEAPONS: Blessed Blade
ARMOUR: Shimmering Armour

BIO: Is a shy Paladin, With the power to revive people from the dead. What will happen?

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
Name: Shalik
Race: Human
Magic: Healing Hands; heals 20health. Fire Burst; 15damage dealt to enemy
Limits: N/A
Weapons: Short Sword that has an endowment of Fire which adds 3damage.
Armor: Chainmail and leather tunics, leather armguards, chaimail coif, and leather leg paddings.
Bio: Shalik had always been underustimated. No one liked him. He never knew why. So, in his solitude, he trained, and trained. When he came of age, he traveled to a hermit he had heard tale of. The hermit actually existed, so Shalik begged him to teach him the power of magic. Month after month, he begged, until finaly the hermit gave in. It took him a full year to learn the way of magic, but he finally got it. He went back home, and started training some more. He lived his life in the simplest of ways. Eating, training, exorcises, and sleeping. Eventually, he got tired of a nothing life, and moved away to a different city where no one knew him. He found a friend there, someone who was stronger than him in every aspect. He gave Shalik the sword he now carries, as he will carry it for life.

Vincent Valentine

Jan 13, 2006
Fire Hyrule Temple
Zenny
NAME:?(finds out lader)
RACE: Dark And Fire Mage (changes lader on)
MAGIC:comet1 fire (more later on)
LIMITS:N/A (lader on)
WEAPONS:Staff of a Knight!(lader on gets more)
ARMOR: Dark Aura Armor shirt
Fire Shield
Mages Pants
Bandats shoes

BIO:An Dark Fire Knight (more to come)
There im in

J

Johnny Mo

Name: Promethius
Race: Fallen angel, sent to earth as punish ment for doing bad things.
Magic1:Unholy beam. (Black beam of light spouts from his hands)
Magic2: Pestilance Aura. (A black cloud looms at his feet)
Limits: Later on
Weapons: Demon collosus blade of a 1000 souls (Grows stronger with kills)
Armour: Unholy Garb

Bio: Still to come.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
looks like we got more than enough people to start. so you may begin. since we all start put from home and take of into our journey there isnt a special order we shall post yet until we meet so you all may start posting and working ure way tru ure journey.

George was up like every morning around 5 am to take breakfast, and prepared for his daily training. He always wanted to be on top shape and ready for anything. After training he would hit a shower and get ready for work. He was just a local messenger but he enjoyed his work.

One day he heard in the streets that the war was more intense than ever and that The Empire was comeing and going take people by force to make them soldiers, and that The Rebelion will be needing as much help as possible. George decided that he was strong enough to join the rebelion and try to help the stop of this war.

George went to his boss and quit. "I am going to have to quit Cid" George said to Cid his boss. "What are you saying? I need you here with us specially with this whole war going on, messeges are in need of deliver!" His boss replied. *George runs to his house* "Don't worry I will be back after the war!" George replied back as he ran to his house.

George Imiadtly packed only what was nessesary, got his armor and weapons ready, and went to sleep so he could begin his jorney the following morning.

OCC: I shall be takeing off from home after a few of you post and continue with my part. Have fun. thanks for all of you who joined.

Vincent Valentine

Jan 13, 2006
Fire Hyrule Temple
Zenny
In the role play ill tell you

-Born named something
-At the age of 3 Parents die
-When 27 start his journey
too find out who killed his dad and mom
and what him name is
-also too find his brother who was seperated from him at the age of 4!
---------------------------------

J

Johnny Mo

Like a meteor hitting earth, i plummet frm the sky and hit ground HARD!! i wake up hours later, in a daze i look around nothing but a crater surrounds me.. ever inch of me swells with pain. i cant move...

i wait another couple of hrs and try and get to my feet. "AAAARG!!! y did u do this to me?!?!" as i yell to sky, but no one replies.

The pain becomes to much and i pass out laying in the middle of the crater.

OCC: my dude isnt going to be uber powerful like god or nuthing, he is just a hell uber human and knows it but he needs to descover his full potential. So dnt get worried bout my char being un balanced. ill continue my next post after some other people start

Trane

Jan 14, 2006
Zenny
My thing is. I was born September 22 and when i was 4 my dad got sent to jail for life, and my mom is on crack and is trying her hardest to stay alive in life.

Vincent Valentine

Jan 13, 2006
Fire Hyrule Temple
Zenny
I walk outside and jump on his modder Bike.
He When too Town Hall and said "can I get my named changed too Shadow
The girl said "yes"
Then I said "Alright"
Then walk outside and Drove away
I drove home.
Then I saw a piture that i never saw lying on the floor
I started too cry!
I then ran outside jump on my bike and Drove away.
OCC:more on my next roleplay part some one write something about the story so i can continue!

Vincent Valentine

Jan 13, 2006
Fire Hyrule Temple
Zenny
I mean it

Then I stoped and got of my modder bike
In the middle of the woods
I yelled out too air "who am IIIIIIIIIIIII"
I then Got shot with a arrow......

OOC:i need someone too be the one too shoot me that would be great

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Morning arrived and George woke up more excited that ever. He was going on his jouney to hopefuly become a soldier for the rebelion. He grab all the stuff he prepared for the journey, equipped his armor and weapon, and walk out the door leaving his town and home where he spent most of his life. "I hope nothing changes to much till I return" George tought.

To get to the Rebels base George would have to go really far into the north crossing a very dangerous forest which was known to have poweful monsters, and which people have gone to and never returned.

"Hahahahaha" George heard an evil laugh comeing from behind em after leaving town. *George turns around* He notices a man standing right there. "What do you want?" George asked. "The answer its simple, give me all your money and you can be on your way" The man replied. "Heh you know I can't do that, this money is for my journey and for me to buy equipment with." George laugh. "Well you leave me no choise but to kill you and take it from you!" The enemy yelled as he rush towards George with a dagger. George quickly pull his sword out and dodge the attack. "you going to have to do better than that old man" George stated.

OCC: I'll continue my battle in a bit lol. Those who miss my intro its in the first page.

Roy we can't shot you since we haven't actually met. and we arent quite enemies or friends yet. but you can just make up a character like i did in my story that shots you.

I've deletd the double posting and not needed posts.