The first game you bought for your Series X/S?

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
When we upgrade to a new console, we know that most games will be playable on the newer consoles, especially the free ones.

Even though we do get games that are usually available on the Series X or S there are also games that are released that will only be available for the Series X or S.

When you upgraded to the new console from Microsoft, what was the first game you bought for that console?

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
The first game which I bought on my Xbox Series X was Forza Horizon 5. I'm into playing car racing video games a lot and that's why I had to get the game first on the console.

Reactions: Shortie

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
The first game which I bought on my Xbox Series X was Forza Horizon 5. I'm into playing car racing video games a lot and that's why I had to get the game first on the console.
I heard that Forza Horizon 5 on the Series X is amazing and the graphics are awesome. I still play Forza Horizon 5 myself on my Xbox One X and the graphics on there are good so I can only imagine the graphics on the Series X.

Reactions: Flint

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny
I heard that Forza Horizon 5 on the Series X is amazing and the graphics are awesome. I still play Forza Horizon 5 myself on my Xbox One X and the graphics on there are good so I can only imagine the graphics on the Series X.
Yeah, it's so good on Xbox Series X. Microsoft did a wonderful job in that console. PS5 is good but I couldn't leave Xbox Series X for it. I might still buy PS5 later this next year.