Movies The Incredible Hulk

The True Keyblader

Jun 4, 2006
Unknown
Zenny
Depicting the events after the Gamma Bomb, 'The Incredible Hulk' tells the story of Dr Bruce Banner, who seeks a cure to his unique condition, which causes him to turn into a giant green monster under emotional stress. Whilst on the run from military which seeks his capture, Banner comes close to a cure. But all is lost when a new creature emerges; The Abomination.

YouTube - The Incredible Hulk (2008) 'Hulk vs Blonsky' HD QUALITY

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
This Hulk movie looks a lot better than the last one.

So far Iron Man has been the best marvel movie.
My best Marvel movie would be Avengers End Game. No Marvel movie came close to it in my opinion. I was very impressed with what they did in the movie. I hated what they did in Thor Love and Thunder.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
This Hulk movie looks a lot better than the last one.

So far Iron Man has been the best marvel movie.

I also enjoy watching all the Iron Man movies by Marvel's movies industry because they really dedicated a lot of their time and enough resources in making sure that the movie is one of the best production in years but the Incredible Hulk is not that bad as well because I also enjoyed it.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
I've never watched any of the incredible hulk movies solo. I've only seen in the Avengers movies. I've been procrastinating about watching the movie for a long time. I'm not sure if I would ever do it.