The Staff

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Okay I have been looking at some things. I will need a few people to help out with the awards. Anyone care to make a Gamerz-Place Image, almost like a sig with a trophy and all?

Also I am on the look for some hosts, who will host the Gamerz-Place Awards Show :D

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
o_O I had experience with awards, it's very simple you need about 3 people to host it, If you want nitz I can help out since I did the awards crap on another forum ;) ( LONG TIME AGO )

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I'd be happy to help out if you need me! ^-^...if not then thats ok to. I may be able to whip up a Gamerz-Place image. Depends.. but yeah i'd be happy to help out.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
Plaque-SW20Shieldcopy.jpg

this was done quikly so i can remake but yea you get the idea

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
That's kinda impossible lol, but u can find some awards on google images

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
You want a border and everything? I think I could get it done tonight if I can find the right pic. And any preference for the award pic itself?

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
No prob, I don't mind at all.

Excuse the double post, but I couldn't find a suitable award pic, and it doesnt help that I have no idea what type of an award that you're looking for lol.

Last edited:

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Oh! Wow, I didn't know there was a thread about this. Im already helping :)

I made a thread called "Nominations" in the thread that I need pinned. It will tell everybody who is nominated in a list form, since the threads are getting bombarded with spam. The thread also tells people that have been banned by my authority the Mods/Admins and the Members why "The Enigma" has been banned. Im sure you will agree why I did this, I just took the liberty of giving myself a job. And Im sure you'll like my work.