Total Nonstop Action (TNA)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Anybody here watch this? It's like the WWE except in some ways better. A lotta the old WWE stars are in TNA. Guys like Kevin Nash, Christian, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg for example.

Who is your favorite wrestler as well?

My favorite is AJ Styles.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, Christian is awesome too. Truly Captain Charisma. I'm a peep for sure.

Sting is awesome too!

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yep, that was something the WWE never really did. Let him become a face. He's a much better face then he is heel IMO anyway.

Oh, as far as his entrance, it's either My Last Breath by Evanescence or Taking Over Me by Evanescence, I'll tell ya in my next post. ;)

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nah, it's a totally new one. His one on SvR 06 was done by Nightwish I think.

But yeah, to confirm. His entrance music in TNA is My Last Breath by Evanescence. :)

Good song too might I add.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Really? You should download it or something. It's a really good song. I'm just amazed that a wrestler for once has a really awesome song for their intro.

Batista's in WWE is pretty awesome too.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Oh yeah Al, tomorrow is Final Resolution, the TNA PPV. Just so you know. ;)

If you need info on who's in matches I can post 'em if you want.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
The matches are. . .

Christopher Daniels vs Samoa Joe for the X-Division Title.

Rhyno vs Abyss

Jeff Jarrett and Monty Brown vs Christian Cage and Sting.

The debut of Sting might I add.

There's a couple more smaller matches. AJ Styles vs Shannon Moore I believe was one, and Raven vs an opponent of Larry Zybysko's choice.

Raven also has to win against Zybysko's hand picked opponent or else he gets fired from TNA. If he wins against Zybysko's hand picked opponent then he gets an NWA World Title shot against Jeff Jarrett.

AMW should be in action too at Final Resolution, dunno who it's against though.

B

Bo Vine

I could watch it if I wanted to, but it's not as exciting as WWE from what I've seen.

michigan man

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
tna's full of hasbeen wwe wrestlers. aka bg james,billy gunn,dudley boyz,kevin nas,jeff jarrett. i don't see how anyone can be excited to see sting come back. the guy is 48 years old. the only good thing about tna is the x-divisiona nd 3/4 of those guys were/are in roh

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
X-Division is exciting. Especially Christoper Daniels and AJ Styles. Damn they're good, and fun to watch.