Urban Dead :: NovaGamers Survivors Group

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
The Breakdown:

http://www.urbandead.com is a browser based, massively multiplayer online game where you can either be a zombie or a survivor in a post-apocalyptic, zombie infested world. No, graphics aren't flashy in any way, it's just fun cause we can all meet up and take a building for ourselves and barricade it up, stockpile ammo, etc, eventually. Right now Grayfox and I are holed up in a police station with a few others. the map is quite large, so you might have to do a bit of traveling before you get to us, but since we're not in a permanent location now anyway, it's no biggie; you don't have to meet up with us yet. If you do want to meet up with us, however, see http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Suburb to find our location. We're in Rolt Heights area. You might have to look around a bit, but when you find the Ayliffe Police Dept., go there; it's the current home of this little survivor group of ours.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I just started tonight. It seems fun so far. I wish I had more AP right now though.

A

Agamoai

I signed up, my character's name is Mister Moai, so you all can add me if you want to. I'm holed in Sixtus General Hospital in Heytown as of the moment, waiting for my AP to replenish a bit before I move out and decide my next moves.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
My main character, SangerZonvolt, is in Heytown.... in Chaffey Alley Police Dept.

My second character, Elzam Branstein, is in Pennville/Whittenside...  inside Fort Perryn Infirmary.

A

Agamoai

I used my day's 50 AP to grab up an extra 8 First-Aid Kits, on top of the two I started with. Someone barricaded up the Hospital I'm in to Very Heavily Barricaded, so I can't use this as an access point after I leave now. I'm going to wait for my AP to replenish and search here for some more First-Aid Kits, then move on out to a new location.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>Darnit..both my accounts got killed.

Oh well, I'll start again..

EDIT: I'm now Frog Blast the Vent in Foulkes Village in The Henley Building.

Help.</div>

You can play as a zombie if you want to.... or you can go to a Revivification Point (usually a cemetery, but not always)
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Revivification_point
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/List_o...fication_Points

You don't have to restart unless you really want to do so.

Remember to get inside a building with barricades before you run out of AP!

A

Agamoai

Are you still in the Police Department, Fox? I think I'm in the hospital 2 blocks directly north of you. I'm just waiting around for my AP to fully replenish and then I'll roam around looking for people to heal, since I have 15 First-Aid Kits now.

By the way, is the Police Station VS+2 or is it higher?

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Police station is Very Strongly Barricaded. I'm in some hospital to the south though.... 'cause I didn't have enough AP to make it back. My two other main safe spots are Keyford Grove School and Dowdney Mall. Those are the places I usually stay, but sometimes not.... like when I don't have the AP to make it back.

A

Agamoai

All right, cool. We should meet up at the Police Station sometime, I want to add you to my contacts list.

A

Agamoai

Not yet, I don't have the DNA Extractor or the skill to use them. I did get my first 31 XP earlier though, I tagged a Police Station, attacked a zombie twice with my Fire Axe, and healed 2 people up for 25 XP. I'm going to move around some more tomorrow and find some more people to heal.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
forgot that you're a doctor, sorry. thought you picked Lab Assistant.

I just got about 200 XP in one night, tonight.... though I felt kinda bad when I realized I was in a cemetery. Those people were probably waiting to be revived. >_<

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Oh crap. I was searching for zombies, couldn't find any at first... but then I found two. I killed one, then I realized it was an indoor revive point. I let the other one "live" and left.  :eek:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I'm outside Downdey mall to the east side of it in a wasteland with 1 zombie. Thought my shotgun would finish him off so I risked going down to 2 AP, and being stubborn, I still tried to kill him with my last 2 AP. Now I'm sitting outside hoping he won't log on before I get a few AP To move away.

Fuck zombies though I'll always stand there and try to kill them.