What are you playing? Last game you played?

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
nothing! NOTHING!

capcom vs snk 2, internet went out last night before a game of starcraft with infamous >_<

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Kingsley's Adventure

It's a PS1 game I picked up for about 6 or 7 dollars.

... And damn I feel like I just wasted my past two hours! The second dungeon I was in was probably over 3x longer than the first one. I got right to the end.... right before the boss... and I ran out of lives! I wasted most of my lives soon before that on something stupid. I had a feeling I should have stocked up on lives before that dungeon, but I ignored it. DAMN....  :mad:

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Capcom vs SNK 2 again

CvS2 gameplay mechanics > King of Fighters gameplay mechanics, CvS2 just lacks too many good SNK chars. Throw in Vanessa, K' and Billy, maybe Chin and May Lee and CvS2 = best fighter ever. Here's hoping if there's a CvS3 it expands the roster on both Cap/SNK Sides.

Luke

Jan 29, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>Just finished Halo 3 with some friends of mine.

"Halo" (The level) is a bitch to complete on Legendary Co-op.</div>

I had more trouble with the Cortana level.

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>
Just finished Halo 3 with some friends of mine.

"Halo" (The level) is a bitch to complete on Legendary Co-op.</div>

I had more trouble with the Cortana level.
</div>

That's pretty bad to complete on Legendary solo, yet with co-op it was somewhat easier because of the fact you had more than the Arbiter at the final stretch to cover you.