• Not a clue/don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never and I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Yep, I can agree with that. Hopefully there will continue to be great PS2 games until the PS3 is down to a kinda reasonable price.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
I think it's possible that you might be the only one here getting one at launch, Zayne. You might even be the only one here getting one anytime soon. :eyepop:

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Something you might want to know, Zayne. I heard that Sony is willing to sell PS3s as long as 7 of the 8 cell processor's cores work. That means anyone buying a launch system could easily end up with a defective system. :eek:

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
it's about 700 here with tax.. so.. quite expensive.. I'm not that desperate right now either.... but I'm still going to wonder if I will get a wii or ps3.. when time comes to buy a new console..

I'm happy with my xbox right now.. and xbox games have gotten cheaper with 360 being out... so.. it;s all good for me :D

Biancalt3

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
omg, wow, i didn't even know they had a PS3 until last night when I was watching the Philadelphia news and this 17 year old boy got like....shot just because he had one...how immature..seriously:mad:

The Wanderer

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
I tried to get once launch day, but I missed it.
Im getting it whenever its avaliable, since PS2 is basically dead to me now.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
PS2 isn't dead to me. I still have tons of games to play... ones I have and ones I need to get. It'll last just fine till I get a PS3, whenever that may be. As long as the console itself doesn't decide to die.

The Wanderer

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Well its dead to me in more ways then one. Its nearly broken as far as reading disk goes (pressing the reset button 30 minutes straight to get a game to work = not fun), and there isnt really anything new coming out. Once I finish Destroy All Humans 2 (great game) and Fatal Frame 2 (which is so far really dissapointing), I have no where to go but back. I guess I'll have to play games I missed, but really all that comes to mind is Okami and Silent Hill 4. Well I guess I should finish off DMC3 too shouldnt I...
But for the most part, theres nothing left for me. If anyone can suggest anything, but I probably either played it already, or dont want to.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
You just reminded me of some games I need to get/play.
Anyway, in order to recommend some games, I'm gonna need to know what kinda of games you like. Do you like action games? Do you like RPGs? Strategy?

Zayne.H

Feb 10, 2006
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
ZayneHumphrey.com
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Betterdayz(>")>;14565)</div><div class='quotemain'>How can you already have a Wii?,they arn't out yet</div>

GoTechGeeks got a few before launch to review, and I kinda stole one.

And Yea I have heard that the Cores are defective, I guess I'll try to play it while I can...Classic Sony...Ah.

Also Ray, I still play my PS2, Anyway the PS3's Stephen received at Best Buy can't read PS2 or PS1 discs and sometimes won't read any Blu-Ray or PS3 discs.:eek:

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(The Wanderer;14819)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well its dead to me in more ways then one. Its nearly broken as far as reading disk goes (pressing the reset button 30 minutes straight to get a game to work = not fun), and there isnt really anything new coming out. Once I finish Destroy All Humans 2 (great game) and Fatal Frame 2 (which is so far really dissapointing), I have no where to go but back. I guess I'll have to play games I missed, but really all that comes to mind is Okami and Silent Hill 4. Well I guess I should finish off DMC3 too shouldnt I...
But for the most part, theres nothing left for me. If anyone can suggest anything, but I probably either played it already, or dont want to.</div>

DMC3:SE you better beat that.I have like 60 hours on that game playing it over and over again.