Will you purchase the next new iPhone?

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
There has not been any news yet regarding the next iPhone or at least I have not seen anything but if the past years are anything to go by, we may see something announced very soon from Apple if they are planning on releasing an updated iPhone!

If there is a new iPhone announced, will you be purchasing it from release or will you be sticking with your current iPhone for a while?

Bumble

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
I wouldn't be buying the new iPhone 15 or any of its versions. It's not because they are not good but it's because it's just 6 months that I purchased iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Reactions: Shortie

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I wouldn't be buying the new iPhone 15 or any of its versions. It's not because they are not good but it's because it's just 6 months that I purchased iPhone 15 Pro Max.
That would make sense. I feel many people tend to purchase the latest iPhone a little later meaning it is not too long that they have had the phone before the new one is released.

I never understood why Apple tend to release a new one every year and doesn't instead wait a few years before another release to give those who wish to a chance to own and use the current phone.