Your Religious Persuasion?

Daemon Sadi

Jan 13, 2006
Zenny
What religion do you follow, and why do you follow it?

I am an Athiest.

I don't believe in a higher power because I don't need to. I believe in myself and other human beings. I believe it what I can call real.

J

Johnny Mo

I personally think that there is a "higher power" but i dnt "call" on it for support.
i can rely on myself for what i need, but friends help :D

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I'm Athiest myself, I can't say i beleive in a religion. The reason why is because when i was young my mum tried to force me into religoin when i didn't want anything to do with it. Which made me realise maybe it is all just some fanatic who forced some people to beleive and now its a big organisation.

Pretty out there thought but there are other reasons for me not beleiving but i'll save em for later discussion.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I'm an atheist too. I don't believe in God, and find the whole Ten Commandments thing nothing but a sad excuse to help bring peace to some countries that lack peace and to scare humans into following rules so they don't go to 'Hell.'

Though, I am catholic. But I'm still an atheist.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well I'm a Sikh and not sure why I support it. I guess there isn't much rules very simple ones and since I don't follow them such as not cutting your hair etc.. I believe i'm not 100% sikh then. I dunno if I believe that you have to belong to a relgion to go to heaven.

I think there is a god but he won't judge you of your color or relgion but your actions in life. I think as long as your a good cool chillin person deep inside your going to be in a good place afterwards.

I know other religions and respect them and their people but personally I don't think a christian telling me I need to convert to his/her religion to be saved is soo wrong. I say we who you are and try to be the best you can be so in the end you know hey I did my best hopefully what ever happens after death will be worth it and pleasent.

Rika

Feb 21, 2006
Around the bend
Zenny
I think I may be atheist as well.
I belive in some things in the bible like- Do on to others...-
But I not believe in god-
I also believe in some buddist things.......

I guess I'm a bit of everything really. . . .

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
I'm a Non Denominal Christian. Meaning I do believe in god, and I believe you must be nice and kind to get to Heaven. But I again do not believe following a religion is necessary. Or Rules that you have to follow in many different religions. Simple as that.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol I think everyone has there own belifs.... everyone prolly has a relgion they were borned into.... but I think out generation doesn't really take relgion too seriously and pretty much believes what they wanna believe..... but the good thing is atleast people respect other relgions and aren't racist like people were 10 yrs ago or longer.

Btw I'm a Sikh..... yes and everyone will say wtf is that a food! lol no! its a relgion... Sikh or also knows as punjabi..... or east indian... or indo canadians... lol soo many names here. Come to canada and it's normal too see all types of relgions and people :)

Lord Defience

May 12, 2006
S. Yorkshire- UK
Zenny
Well I was born into Protestant Christianity, however I refuse to follow any faith to this day. So I am technically more of an atheist; though I do agree with some relgious beliefs, I prefer to feel free, make my own descions, and more important have my time to myself.

Furthermore I don't see any reason to worship another beinmg no matter how much it means. Firstly because it spoils a theme of equallity and secondly because it can consome valuable time, in which we can get on with our lives in. As I said before I agree with certain aspects of Christianity, but me myself, am more of an atheist. (Long post, I know xD)

May 15, 2006
In your Nightmares....
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I am not sure....I think that if there is a god he/she/it/whatever is personally not doing to good of a job at whatever he/she/it is supposed to do. I think that religion is like a cult.....humans made up stories that "help" people through things. Then they claimed that a "god" wrote them and formed a "religion". There is no heaven/hell....other dimensions, possibly demon/angel dimensions, yes...but those are difficult to access. I also believe in reincarnation....that is why there are so many lurking spirits....kapeesh?