WWE Fanclub.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Rey ain't got a chance. As much as I like Rey, even if he hits Henry with the 619, MNM will be behind Henry and Rey has zero chance.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ya it sucks, then again a lil rematch there between mark and angle!

which would leave u thinking! can angle defeat henry again? and if henry wins he will be up against batista again and lose ? hmm hmmm

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Angle will beat Henry. Angle is pound for pound the strongest guy in the WWE I'd say. He was able to pick up the Big Show on multiple occasions and Rikishi backin the day, and Henry ain't as big in weight as them 2 nor as smart as Angle, so Angle would beat Henry, even if MNM stuck their nose into it.

I was thinking that since Daivari got taken out by Angle and fired, that Muhammad Hassan would come back and have a feud with Angle. Hassan would stand a chance against Angle, not a great one, but a small chance nonetheless.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
I DONT THINK SO, SINCE HASSAN WASNT FIRED HE DECIDED TO QUIT AND MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS. ACCORDING TO HIS INTERVIEW. I DOUBT HE WILL BE BACK BUT WE'LL SEE.

I KNOW FOR SURE THERES GOING TO BE SOME FEUD BETWEEN TISTA AND HENRY AS SOON AS HE IS BACK.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Hassan quit? How and when? I never knew about that. Last I saw him, he was in a match with Taker and got the Last Ride through the steel ramp on the stage.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
HE QUIT LOL A WHILE NOW SINCE PRETTY MUCH U STOP SEEN HIM LOL. HE JUST TOLD THANKS TO WWE FOR THE OPORTUNITY AND STUFF AND THAT HE HAD DECIDED TO MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS. AND WENT BYE BYE LOL.

OH YA AND UPDATE HENDERIGHT << OR HOWEVER U SPELL THAT JUNK LOL, HE IS GONE TOO JUST RECENTLY

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
HERE ARE A FEW LOL

WWE releases Christy Hemme
December 5, 2005

WWE and Diva Christy Hemme have come to terms on her release

=========================================

WWE and Tajiri reach agreement on release
December 8, 2005

WWE and Tajiri have reached an agreement on his release. Monday Night RAW in Boston on Dec. 12, 2005, will be Tajiri’s final appearance. Tajiri has decided to go back to his native Japan to work on writing a book. In addition, Tajiri plans to write news columns upon his return. WWE wishes Tajiri the best in all his future endeavors

======================================

Nick 'Eugene' Dinsmore seeks help
November 21, 2005

Last week in Manchester, England, Nick “Eugene” Dinsmore was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital after he was found passed out in a hotel lobby.

After regaining consciousness, Dinsmore admitting to taking Somas and other prescription medication. As a result of the incident, he was sent home from the WWE International tour and suspended indefinitely.

Since returning home, Dinsmore has agreed to seek professional help. He flew to an undisclosed location, where he will spend the next two weeks being evaluated at a drug rehabilitation facility.

================================

COULDNT FIND HEIDEN ARTICLE IT GOT DELETED OFF MY YAHOO **** WHEN I WAS NOTIFIED LOL

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Interesting, interesting.
Heidenreich went from a bigtime guy who everyone feared to a low-carder. I guess that casket match he had with Taker made him look just a tad too weak.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Sephiroth said:
i never actually went to the site, why did he leave?

From what George told me, family reasons.

Plus they kinda killed Heidenreich's role once they made him a face anyway.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Booker T is gonna lose his title to Randy Orton though I bet ya.

And yeah, Mysterio got pummeled. :(

Seph: Mine is Orton, Benoit, Mysterio, Carlito.

And yeah RIP Eddie, still sucks and doesn't feel the same without him. . .

Sephiroth X

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
your three days ahead of me in wrestling...

I never got to see that live sex... OH

My favs are Rey, Eddie, The undertaker, and randy orton.