WWE Fanclub.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, Batista and Kurt Angle I gotta say are pound for pound the 2 most physically dominating wrestlers in the WWE.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Don't worry George, 11:05 PM Eastern Time, I will be right here updating you on everything that happened. ;)

michigan man

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
ill post the match results as they happen. george if you want i can get you the audio of the ppv since im doing it for a few others as well

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Oh yeah, predictions. Who do you guys predict to win the Royal Rumble?

I predict RVD to win it, and go on to beat Edge at Mania.

For the Final 4 left in the match, I gotta say that RVD, Orton, HBK, and Triple H be the last 4.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ya mich man could u keep me updated as they go please and sure about the audio stuff if u want that pretty much up to you

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
well ill post the wins since michigan left he can give u more detayl when he is back

1#Gregory Helms from Raw won the cruiser weight Championship.
2# M.James won vs ashley.
3# Boogey man wins over JBL.
4# Rey Mysterio! <<<< Royal Rumble match.
5# John Cena wins over Edge (New WWE Champ.)
6# Kurt Angle wins (WHWC)

Last edited:

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Man, I swear that's like the first time ever that the Royal Rumble match itself wasn't the main event of the night. Awesome PPV though altogether. Even that Ashley vs Mickie match was awesome, plus Trish looked great in that ref gear, they WWE should strongly consider her as a full-time ref, lmao. :p

michigan man

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Uchiha Sasuke said:
Man, I swear that's like the first time ever that the Royal Rumble match itself wasn't the main event of the night. Awesome PPV though altogether. Even that Ashley vs Mickie match was awesome, plus Trish looked great in that ref gear, they WWE should strongly consider her as a full-time ref, lmao. :p

you sure you were watching the same match. mickie/ashley was horrible. mickie tried to carry her but it just didn't work

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Ah well, I still enjoyed watching Ashley since she's so god-damn hot. She even has some new Maxim pics located here which might I add are off the hook impressive. Not that, that has a whole lot to do with the match tonight, but yeah. :p

And like I said, seeing Trish in that ref gear was priceless. Never a finer ref period. They gotta hire her full time. :p

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol now you know why I say Raw is second brand to Smackdown. :p
Smackdown has more weird, unpredictable stars who are all given equal chance, Raw its all about Triple H, John Cena, and Edge. No one else, really.

PS: Check those Maxim pics of Ashley out Al. ;)

michigan man

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
better yet check out her playoby pics. i figured i'd inform all of you that rey won't be competing for the title at mania. at no way out he will put his shot on the line against orton or edge and he will lose