Suggestions go here

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
lol delete my post you jerk ^^ Sorry it was my mistake I should have check first sorry Jing.

First of all I want to propose a contest bunker for the forum. I see one's already up but only in the RPG section. I would like to remove it from there and put it into the 7th Heaven area perhaps. I've already wrote up a bunch of contests for people to win, gil, points and other various prizes.

If you guys want it jus say what you think and also contributing to the prizes you wouldlike you win that'd be great!!

Axel X

May 15, 2006
Zenny
hmmm a spriters fourm......like a spriters hangout so that the ppl who sprite can stop posting in the creativity section and have more ppl see there artwork and have ppl comment them and stuff like that

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Axel X said:
hmmm a spriters fourm......like a spriters hangout so that the ppl who sprite can stop posting in the creativity section and have more ppl see there artwork and have ppl comment them and stuff like that

Yeah well with the new plans i've made out the Creation section will be alot more open like :

Fantastic Photos as a sub forum
Creations like banners and sprites (sorry but there are not enough sprite makers for a full forum yet -.-)
and misc images go in the main section.

Also at Enigma lol totally illegal LOL.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Nitz and I talked about this not so long ago and I'm surprised its not in yet. About a week ago I tried to make a thread in updates forum to enforce the new sig limit and it wouldn't let me....It'll be up soon though.

We will be limiting it down to one 500 150 banner and the rest is in spoilers. Unless you guys think we can have a little more out there.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
This week sometime.. I will just re-introduce them to the staff. If they agree once more, I will post them up. That means ONCE there posted, you must FOLLOW them... So if we have a sig limit... you MUST follow it... or we will start warning users.. So Lets hope people read the annoucements....

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
lmao wowwww how is a sig limit gonna help the site grow and members stay active? plus you have a SB and flashchat LMAO!! but w/e keep up with the bad work ;)

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
What about making better suggestions instead of moaning about suggestions of others?

I already said that it is annoying if you have to scroll down and scroll down and see the same huge pictures 5 times a page. Some members really overdo it with their signatures.

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
again no one cares about signatures, and if you want suggestions I posted **** loads of good ones and theyre ignored so feck it im not posting anymore im just gonna laugh lol and laugh some more then laugh alot more

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
ur suggestions failed buddy LOL.. all yuor suggestions were used... they didn't do jack crap LOL... and laugh all you want, I'm laughing at you more.....

this all coming from you.. who told us all..."oh im going guys.. delete my account im gone bye"

LOL yet you come back..... in a few days.... buddy just cuz ur not RPG admin... doesn't mean u gotta act like a ****ing prick.

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
He's not gonna kill me for taking his place is he? *looks around* Oh no's |3

Anyways, i was thinking we could have a thing by our profiles that indicates whether we're male or female. Just a quick way to knows what gender someone is without having to ask the person, ya know?

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Cautsu Himatachi said:
He's not gonna kill me for taking his place is he? *looks around* Oh no's |3

Anyways, i was thinking we could have a thing by our profiles that indicates whether we're male or female. Just a quick way to knows what gender someone is without having to ask the person, ya know?
hmm I'm thinking mabye a male/female icon...?