Suggestions go here

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I'll try out the 200 x 200 though I think it might be too big.. we might have to cut it off at mabye 150 by 150.. we will see.... it depends on the new skin and loading time... but as far as members go they will still most likly be at 100 by 100. VIP will mabye get 125 by 125 and Donators will get 150 by 150.. something like that...

I'll also change the byte size so people cna upload bigger images, since it can get hard to compress them.

BTW we will be getting rid of the warn system too.. the new vB has a warn system built in and it's a lot better...and easier on mods/admins

Raide Kimiya

May 17, 2007
Columbus, GA
www.myspace.com
Zenny
I figure that this forum is a little un-organized in some parts. For one, FF and KH have their own forums and extreme ones at that. I mean, Retro FF, PSX FF and so on? There is a Main Storyline, and there there are Sequels and Spin-Offs (KH is actually labelled as a Spin-off of the FF series). If you're going so far, why not make a Zelda Forum, or MGS Forum, even a Mario Forum? But that would make the board a little too expansive and not as organized. Thats why there should just be a Square-Enix forum, and if you must just make a FF Subforum and KH subforum. There really wont be a need to make lesser subforums, since its all pretaining to the series that its all good.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I figure that this forum is a little un-organized in some parts. For one, FF and KH have their own forums and extreme ones at that. I mean, Retro FF, PSX FF and so on? There is a Main Storyline, and there there are Sequels and Spin-Offs (KH is actually labelled as a Spin-off of the FF series). If you're going so far, why not make a Zelda Forum, or MGS Forum, even a Mario Forum? But that would make the board a little too expansive and not as organized. Thats why there should just be a Square-Enix forum, and if you must just make a FF Subforum and KH subforum. There really wont be a need to make lesser subforums, since its all pretaining to the series that its all good.
Yeah, well I said earlier we just upgraded and merged with another forum like 1 week ago. Also the rest of the admin staff has been away, so everything needs to be organized. As for FF and KH, it was made because many members came from FF and KH releated forums. I had WC/Marios bros etc.. but no one posted in them expect me and 2-3 other members.. But if we can get enough threads on different games and a lot of them.. then I can put up a forum for just it.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I dont know if it was suggested or not, but what about competetions? Like GFX competetions, or story writing, or RPing/RPG. Competitions are fun. Maybe the winner gets a signature made by the best GFX artist here. Let's get some stuff jumpin!

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah we've had that.. and the problem was people who will "lead" the competitions.. and participation... we had issues with a staff member sticking with competitions and at the same time.. participation was low.. though we could have something like this for the RPG.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
So maybe those who lead dont participate. Like for instance i did competions during all-nighters. I would challenge all to do an allnighter at a forum and then during the all nighter i would have a competetion. So that ppl who particpate in the allnighter would participate in competions.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
again, the problem is getting people to enter, people say they will but in the end it's always the same, only 3-5 people enter

maybe, if they say there goin to enter, and they don't maybe we should take away some of there post count, just to make sure they stick with it?